Follow-up

Nah…Philly man showing Florida man how.it’s.DONE!

ETA: I’m an idiot! I didn’t realize he was FROM Philly and moved to Florida. Still, his badassery is clearly showcasing his Philly core, not his new Floridian self.

9 Likes

This is a really interesting group. The Moorish Science Temple of America, from which they are descended, is over 100 years old, and has spun off the Nation of Islam (whom we all know) and a phony Native American tribe (the “Washitaw Nation”) through which they channel their sovereignty claims.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Link seems to be broken? Been a bunch or weird happenings on the BB today though

Test:

4 Likes

Huh. Works for me.

3 Likes

Probably a me issue. I’ll check later.

2 Likes

Not just you.

Link is bad for me too.

4 Likes

Yeah, 50X-level web errors are rarely the end-user’s fault. The whole range from 500 to 599 is reserved specifically for errors originating on the server receiving the request. It looks like their cache server is busted.

5 Likes

Aye; mine was a 502.

3 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes

Little has changed since Irving challenged Dr. Lipstadt, it appears…

4 Likes

Noises linked to mysterious injuries among US diplomats in Cuba were most likely caused by crickets —

so wait. the report seemed a little lacking in important details… are these soviet trained crickets? or is it mother nature who’s out to topple the us government?

:cricket:

7 Likes

One of the men accused of murdering Ahmaud Arbery is fighting to ban from trial photos of his vanity license plate that features a Confederate flag

8 Likes

You would think that his plate would be a positive defense: “but your honor, the deceased should have avoided my truck when he saw my clear signage indicating that I am a racist murderer!”

5 Likes

US to probe allegations former Afghan president Ghani fled Taliban with millions in cash

6 Likes
11 Likes

More on this case:

10 Likes

A police union spokesperson… lied?

18 Likes
9 Likes