Follow-up

Or a banana… just look at it up that tailpipe…

9 Likes

Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon

8 Likes

40 days on , the uprising continues:

According to source- crowds in Tehran calling for an end to the Islamic Republic.

9 Likes
13 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

It was just another Florida Man? That’s even more scary.

17 Likes

Some Florida Men are throwbacks. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes
1 Like

Still all about him.

“When the idea of Black Lives Matter came out, it made us come together as a people,” he said. “So, I said that, and I questioned the death of George Floyd, it hurt my people. It hurt the Black people. So, I want to apologize to hurting them [sic] because right now God has shown me by what Adidas is doing, and by what the media is doing, I know how it feels to have a knee on my neck now. So I thank you, God for humbling me and letting me know how it really felt. Because how could the richest Black man ever be humbled other than to be made to not be a billionaire in front of everyone off of a comment.”

6 Likes

not just one

5 Likes

Ah yes, being dropped by sponsors and called to account by the media is totally the same as having a cop kneel on your neck for almost 10 minutes until you die. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes
1 Like

Velma was based on Sheila Kuehl.

5 Likes

Montana Woman Who Killed, Skinned Husky Puppy She Mistook for Wolf Cited for Animal Cruelty

The young Husky was part of a group of 18 dogs and puppies that had been dumped in the Doris Creek area of Flathead National Forest in Montana

Good.

9 Likes

The police never fucking listen.

6 Likes
9 Likes

I have a crushed L1 from a very similar accident. This is no fun and still affects my life over 25 years later.

8 Likes
6 Likes
16 Likes