Follow-up

How? They’ll take all his assets (and those he illegally transferred) - sell them & pay off his creditors. Just like they always do.

5 Likes
9 Likes

All approved visitors will be subject to the same security protocols as ticketed fliers, meaning no prohibited items or liquids can be brought inside during their visit.

If approved, visitors will be emailed a pass which can be presented along with a government-issued photo ID to bypass the security checkpoint.

I’m confused.

And if they have to go through screening, that’s all the ticketed passengers need–longer security lines.

It used to be so easy to go through security pre-911. You kept your shoes on and didn’t need to show a ticket or ID. Just x-ray the carry-ons and waltz on through a metal detector. Sigh.

7 Likes

Everyone is a critic of security theater. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Though these days- way too many people would bring handguns. Or open carry assault rifles.

8 Likes
9 Likes

The Japanese Yen just fell to 150 to the US Dollar for the first time August 1990 (which is literally when the Bubble Economy of the late 1980s was in full implosion mode).

Meanwhile, Japan has lifted all restrictions on foreign tourists coming to Japan (as long as you are fully vaccinated), so now is a great time to visit Japan.

8 Likes

Let’s do this now, when people’s attention is elsewhere.

12 Likes

I suspect the two facts are related, at least partly.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Bigfoot? More like Bighead!

Renovate Channel 9 GIF by The Block

6 Likes
3 Likes

Working for Infowars sound like a dream job.

1 Like
7 Likes
1 Like

We’re not out of the woods yet.

5 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-21/sandy-hook-families-seek-2-75-trillion-from-alex-jones

12 Likes

I know. I went to do mine before the news broke and I thought it was because of geo-blocking, but perhaps not.

Stressed Out Community GIF

7 Likes
13 Likes

I’m sad about his injuries, but I’m glad he survived the attack.

10 Likes

The group said it had decided to make “this Monet the stage and the public the audience” to try to get its message across. “If it takes pelting a painting with mashed potato or tomato soup to remind society that the fossil course is killing us all, then we give you mashed potato on a painting,” it added.

Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

Once again, I can think of a better protest. Potatoes up automobile tailpipes. ETA: A direct action.

9 Likes