Follow-up

I hear white male tears taste delicious…

jessica williams rose GIF by 2 Dope Queens Podcast

6 Likes

11 Likes

Delusions of grandeur.

7 Likes

'Cockroaches, Lice, and Bed Bugs Are My Only Friends’

That’s massive progress according to Tate his only friend used to be his brother.

6 Likes

He really is a superhero.

11 Likes

“Has anyone in your family ever conspired against the US government?”

“I had some relatives participate in the Whiskey Rebellion.”

10 Likes

i think it’s not gpt chat, still interesting though

CNET’s AI seems to approach a topic by examining similar articles that have already been published and ripping sentences out of them. As it goes, it makes adjustments — sometimes minor, sometimes major — … until it’s cooked up an entire article.

7 Likes

A visual example…yikes! That’s a small plow, but still a big machine to run over you.

8 Likes

25 Likes

After so much inspiration and focus on what sparks :joy:

…reality strikes again:

:woman_shrugging:t4:
Mess GIF

17 Likes

Kids will do that to you!

12 Likes

We’re tidying the basement this weekend. The missus came across some stationary from almost 25 years ago that she used to write to me when I was deployed. None of the envelopes could seal and the notepad had about 10 sheets left but she just couldnt chuck it.

So I asked her “does this spark joy?”

Out it went!

20 Likes

Chucking stationary? You monster.

6 Likes

Maybe if you painted racing stripes on it and added a spoiler no one would notice a huge bespoke built super yacht?

Bit hard to hide something made to be so ostentatious.

11 Likes

I do prefer Fanta to Tango. Although I have never tried Blackcurrant Tango and I tend to love blackcurrants.

7 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Didn’t sound promising at first – parental freedom, blah blah blah – but here’s the final quote:

Longoria-Green (NB: a lawyer and board president of the Coalition for Responsible Home Education), who was also homeschooled as a child, said that while such overtly neo-Nazi ideologies were not common in homeschooling curriculum, more watered down white supremacist views were widely embraced.

“I never heard that [Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.] was a revered figure who we should respect and look up to, I was actually taught that he was not a good person, and I did not figure out how wrong that was until I became an adult,” Longoria-Green said. “A lot of homeschoolers belong to a fundamentalist Christian ideology that embraces white supremacist beliefs, and a lot of homeschool curriculum has a more mild iteration of white supremacist ideologies built into the curriculum.”

19 Likes

Good News Yes GIF by Bounce

9 Likes

There is going to be an annoucement today at 3 from Mayor Dickens about Cop City…

Will cross-post in the ACAB thread.

10 Likes