Following the Naval Yard shooting, online

This sort of stuff would happen a lot less if more americans started watching and getting really into the Canadian Football League.

CFL: Unleash Teh Rogue!

Except for all the times that shootings happened in places where guns aren’t expressly prohibited. Please review the metadata for years <a href=“https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AswaDV9q95oZdG5fVGJTS25GQXhSTDFpZXE0RHhUdkE#gid=0"target=”_blank">1982-present (minus today’s incident).

1 Like

I’m not going to allow myself to get enthralled by these violent event outside of 100 mile radius. I can wait for the Sunday paper.

Oooo nice move! Like black ice on the highway of discourse!

Strange that a military guy goes after a military place? Or a student goes after their school? Or a worker goes after their work? Uh, no. This is one of the dumbest gun extremist arguments there is.

Oh, and he had a history of multiple gun violations/incidents but still had plenty of weapons. Will be interesting to hear the extremist’s angle on that…

Yeah, it’s a good thing they had armed guards on site or this could have been a tragedy.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for Amazon to ship me my mat.

1 Like

It was also awesome that there were so many guns around to stop this because, according to the NRA, guns make people safer and stop stuff like this.

lolmerica. I find it no longer possible to maintain compassion when you’ve made your bed with a gun under every pillow.

From what I’ve been hearing through the grapevine, Syria is considering the option of intervening in our civil war.

6 Likes

If only everyone owned a gun, then there wouldn’t be any violence.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in Japan, Australia, Canada…

2 Likes

Two words: Old West.

1 Like

AND he was black. That should piss off an interesting subset of right wingers.

Military bases are gun free?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.