For all of your sedition tracking needs

Nope, nope, nope. You fuckers are responsible for multiple deaths and destruction of the Capitol. Why don’t you bring back the LEO you killed, then ask for a pardon.

Oh, wait…you can’t.

Hope his family is more forgiving than myself, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

It does. I especially enjoyed following the “Self-incrimination” links for that Half-Baked Alaska fella. Pretty fun website, in a SMH kinda way.

1 Like

Well, some of them are. Some of them are only guilty of e.g. trespassing, and I assume they will get out of prison before they die, which is fine by me. The win condition here isn’t vengeful collective punishment, it’s seeing every last one of them go all the way through a boring trial process without any suggestion of a free pass based on their color or social status.

The chud community would love it if the derp revolutionaries were all given the death penalty; they never cared what happens to their fellow chuds, but their hunger for idiotic melodrama-fuel is insatiable. IMO, the antidote is to just act like grown-ups at them until their tantrum burns out. Be serious about it, but also be dull, so they learn that the only thing this gets them is a banal, life-ruining criminal record.

8 Likes

Financial, too. They straight-up trashed the capitol and bragged about it. They (and not tax-payers) should be paying to fix the building.

5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.