For sale: the toy blocks Einstein played with as a kid

Well, my post does kind of suggest possibilities for further tails… uh, tales.

1 Like

As noted above, you can get a brand new set of essentially the same blocks - similar shapes and quantity, same composite fake stone - for $160 instead of $160k from Amazon.

But you can also get a very similar set of shapes, rather larger and more brightly colored, in foam, safe for use by much smaller kids (these, for example, though many other versions exist and are available from other retailers). Unlike the Anker/Anchor blocks the foam ones won’t be swallowed or easily broken, and it’s OK to fall on them (or, unlike small hard blocks or Lego, to step on them) or to have them fall on you.

1 Like

No, you’re thinking of cellphones. :wink:

5 Likes

as a kid I had (and played with) lots of Lego and was also fascinated by marble runs. nowadays I am fortunately the weird uncle and can combine both.

I gave my niece and nephew what seems like cubic meters of Lego Duplo and lots of third-party marble run sets compatible with the blocks. great stuff.

6 Likes

I forgot.

I wish I knew what happened to mine.

2 Likes

Where do you get that then?

the marble run parts?

a company called Hubelino, I think they use Amazon as one distribution channel for markets outside of the EU

Ok thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.