Forced to think quickly, video gamer chooses wisely

Originally published at: Forced to think quickly, video gamer chooses wisely | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Yep, having a Nazi on your team only guarantees that sooner or later you’ll be offed by a team member.

22 Likes

Ain’t that something? Dang.

7 Likes

When it comes down to me or the Nazi there will be no arguments about who shot first.

25 Likes

Ok Solo, put the blaster down. :v:t3::star_struck::v:t3:

14 Likes
18 Likes

If you have a Nazi on your team, you’re a Nazi.

10 Likes

Maclunky.

11 Likes

Which was a great reason to off the nazi on the team

10 Likes

Yup. If you find yourself in fellowship with a Nazi, a terrible mistake has been made and it is imperative you fix this intolerable situation by any means necessary.

Killing the Nazi is a good way to solve the issue.

17 Likes

That goes for a lot of issues.

7 Likes

First they came for the Nazis.

And then there were no damn problems because the Nazis were gone.

40 Likes

somehow i didn’t expect that plot twist.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Nazi…or dyslexic Buddhist?

6 Likes

Always worth revisiting.

Edit:

17 Likes

i like to imagine the famous punch was the beginning of things spiraling downward for that guy. he’s got his troubles now, and i hope they only get worse.

13 Likes

Argh, 1990… feelin’ old now! :older_man:

5 Likes

Like many people, I have relatives who fought in WWII.
The ones who fought in Europe were trained and paid by the United States Government to kill NAZIS [& other fascists].

People have forgotten this.

NAZIS must be given no quarter, since they will give no quarter when they achieve power…
ETA:

MAGAts [and the rest of the RWNJs] have pretty much acheieved NAZI status, and anyone who thinks they will have any mercy on their enemies when they regain power is deluding themselves.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.