Three of Spencer's neo-Nazi supporters arrested after shooting wildly at bus-goers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/10/20/three-of-spencers-neo-nazi-s.html

2 Likes

If that’s not terrorism, I don’t know what is.

Haul their ass to gitmo. As long as we’re not shutting the place down, we might as well put real terrorists there.

64 Likes

Waiting for trump to give them a call and $25,000 ea.

26 Likes

See? This is what happens when you don’t punch them.

52 Likes
17 Likes

What’s this you say? Nazis, tied to extremist groups, acting like violent thugs? How can this be, when the president* called their comrades “fine people.”

41 Likes

all from Texas

Not my first guess, but definitely in the top 5.

8 Likes

But it was all the fault of antifa for hurting their fee-fees!

24 Likes

81 Likes

Texas Man is stronger due to the presence of Florida Man.

Thank goodness Arizona Man wasn’t there to complete the triad of horrible.

16 Likes

It was okay for my Pop Pop to punch nazis.

38 Likes

Yep. One of mine dropped bombs on their homes from high altitudes. Survived the war without getting shot down. A major accomplishment in that branch of the service.

18 Likes

Open carry enthusiasts presenting on social issues at the CA State Assembly.

Magically CA got gun control.

47 Likes

How soon after did trumpkins start claiming it was a “false flag” operation financed by George Soros?

21 Likes

buffy-suspicious

30 Likes

Dunno, but I suspect @blender a couple replies up could have some idea…

12 Likes

This is what happens when you don’t punch them. Thanks for the video, Akimbo_NOT. :heart: #DoingItRight

3 Likes

While we are sharing:

My Godmother’s husband was a literal farm kid from Kansas who they put in B-17s and B-29s. He was the “engineer” which a many hats position, helping all the other crew with their jobs.

My Dad’s dad was career Coast Guard and was on the USS Aultman, a Navy ship commanded by the Coast Guard which took troops and supplies from the European to Pacific front.

My Mom’s dad was an aircraft technician in the Navy in Hawaii.

7 Likes

I think they’d be safe in updating that to three out of three now.

26 Likes

Whomever the one “innocent” is, the person went to an extremist rally in a car with two other extremists. Connected.

12 Likes