Former Abercrombie & Fitch CEO among men arrested in sex trafficking investigation

Originally published at: Former Abercrombie & Fitch CEO among men arrested in sex trafficking investigation - Boing Boing

11 Likes

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

15 Likes

That’s a nice way of saying “pimp”.

I’m glad the authorities took action on the reports about Jeffries and his fellow predators.

17 Likes

…posting his mugshot would be a war crime.

Agreed, the plastic surgery is the stuff of nightmares. His associate James Jacobsen is even more frightening. Somehow he seems to have lost his entire nose and wears a snakeskin patch to “conceal it.”

7 Likes

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

6 Likes

I am also shocked that a company that basically used “images of sex trafficking” as a marketing strategy was run by a guy involved in sex trafficking. I remember visiting one of their stores, once, with a friend who worked in textiles, and she explained why even their store setups at the time should absolutely not work according to everything everybody agreed on about how to do sales and marketing. I just remember feeling extreme ick about everything.

6 Likes

That’s some Tycho Brahe energy there

2 Likes

Nah. TB was way cooler.
No way this dumb ass is going to live in a castle on private island with a psychic dwarf and a drunken moose.

8 Likes

Thanks for the historic tidbit. I’ll think of him as Psycho Tycho from now on.

5 Likes

It’s always the ones you most suspect.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping though that he loses his nose in a sword duel!

1 Like