Home of Sean "Diddy" Combs raided by federal agents in sex trafficking probe

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/26/home-of-sean-diddy-combs-raided-by-federal-agents-in-sex-trafficking-probe.html

9 Likes

Not too long ago, his former protégé/girlfriend, Cassie, claimed to have been sexually abused by Puffy… then he settled out of court so fast it almost made my head spin.

Interesting that his houses have now been raided by the FBI.

16 Likes

He fled the country without telling his two eldest sons, apparently.

What a garbage-fire excuse for a human being…

16 Likes

It seems to be Homeland Security. I have no idea if they just grab the closest agency able to do the raid but that just sounds weird or possibly more serious.

10 Likes

Probably a good policy to never trust any man who asked people other than his own children to call him “Daddy.”

4 Likes

My bad; citing the wrong alphabet agency doesn’t make it any less fucked up, though.

R Kelly got away with raping and exploiting young Black girls and women for decades; it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the same was true of Puffy.

The music industry is known for protecting sexual predators.

11 Likes

A former Syracuse basketball player was arrested on two felony charges at a Miami airport Monday. He is accused of working as rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs’ alleged “drug mule.”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.