Former leader of neo-Nazi Atomwaffen Division jailed for 7 years

There’s no umlaut shaming here.

11 Likes

yeah, until they are on the inside and get “introduced” to the skinhead lifers that make up a large portion of the white supremacist prison population.
sure, “renounced”

12 Likes

Especially when you consider how very far behind the US the Nazis were in developing nuclear weapons.

6 Likes

12 Likes

“Two other people were also sentenced in the plot after they pleaded guilty and have since renounced their Neo-Nazi views, officials said.”

No, that’s not how it works. Once you embrace something like being a Nazi, you don’t get to say one day “Oh, I don’t believe in that any more.” Once a Nazi, always a Nazi.

4 Likes

Not just like that, anyway.

After a few years of outreach, de-radicalization work, helping the affected communities, etc, Nazis are on the cusp on being believed when they announce they’ve changed.

Words they say around the same time they’re buying nice new clothes for the court date: at that point, totally still Nazis.

10 Likes

Send snacks!

4 Likes

Bzzzt. Incorrect.

13 Likes

Strangely enough, I don’t believe them.

1 Like

For a while I cultivated pronouncing the umlauts correctly in band names, but I had to give it up as the joke never rose above the irritation I was causing.

10 Likes

Such a fine line between stupid and clever.

5 Likes

“Moeuter-head”?

2 Likes

unless the band gets lost in Norway during and album cover photo shoot

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.