Former leader of neo-Nazi Atomwaffen Division jailed for 7 years

Originally published at: Former leader of neo-Nazi Atomwaffen Division jailed for 7 years | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

22 Likes

Only seven years?

19 Likes

Good. To be a Nazi is to be a criminal. I only wish the sentence were longer and only hope that he’s soon joined by more of his ilk.

23 Likes

Justice grinds along.

February 26, 2020

17 Likes

Since 2017, the organization has been linked to eight killings in the US and several violent hate crimes

Huh, almost as if there was some catalyst for white supremacist violence starting in early 2017.

27 Likes

He’s just a moderate republican at this point

26 Likes

I’m glad his attorney wasn’t able to make good use of the “very fine people on both sides” defense.

13 Likes

His “Young man from a good family with a promising future” card must have been Cosmic Zapped.

15 Likes

Today in “Would Be Ridiculous If Not So Dangerous”: “Atomwaffen” means “atomic weapons,” but these clowns couldn’t tell an atomic weapon from a toaster oven. Calling your group “The Atomwaffen Division” is basically the equivalent of putting umlauts on your band name.

14 Likes

Bless you for that comment, fond memories of CE games of days gone by.

2 Likes

The report below was released by Homeland Security under the Trump administration. Just think about how significant a threat it must be for THAT regime to report it.

14 Likes

Giving him 1000 years would have been about reich.

18 Likes

Yeah, it’s such a stupid name for a terrorist organisation. Also, if they’re going for German, it should be Atomwaffendivision.

11 Likes

tumblr_ok8ouuf8Q41tpri36o1_500

19 Likes

And they were pissed about it. I don’t want to go on a Google hunt right now, but I recall reports of one of his classic Cabinet meeting baby fits in which he demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of how the government works.

9 Likes

ATW has been decommissioned. The toxic waste should be stored for much more than 7 years.

15 Likes

the sound of music party GIF

20 Likes

Why do the American Nazi’s always have the most punchable looking faces…?

12 Likes

I wonder how many years he was ignored (or abetted) by law enforcement until this finally happened?

7 Likes