Nazi Bastards

NJ based. Villanovan. Russian connected. Race war planning. Honey pot agent.

19 Likes

12 Likes

Ha, New Jersey, figures.

3 Likes

What a mess.

Some are suspicious that he’s working for both U.S. federal agencies, some that he’s working for Russia. And it could of course be both.

Is the Base a honeypot to lure in potential terrorists only to arrest them, or a real terrorist threat? Again, I suppose it could be both.

At any rate, it’s great that the Guardian is doing this kind of investigative journalism on white nationalist terrorism, and a genuine shame that major U.S. papers are not.

20 Likes

There have been recent resignations/reassignments of Trump admin staff - possibly related to honeypots I think I remember? Or just run of the mill online honepots?

7 Likes

I think this might be one of those days where I respond to basically everything with “Why not both?”

9 Likes

“A video posted online in March 2019 shows Nazzaro in Russia wearing a t-shirt bearing an image of President Vladimir Putin along with the words “Russia, absolute power”.”

“We traced Nazzaro and his Russian wife to an upmarket property in central St Petersburg purchased in her name in July 2018 - the same month to which the FBI dates the creation of The Base.”

Smells like Russian operation da?

14 Likes

iirc the resignations were that they got their laptops/phones stolen after sleeping with Russian spies which I would think is exactly the sort of thing one would train their “intelligence” personnel to be on the lookout for…

5 Likes
7 Likes

Why in bright green fucking FUCK do I always have to go to the Guardian to get important US news?

8 Likes

Rhetorical question, perhaps, but I’ll still answer that it’s because The Guardian’s writers and editors aren’t quite as tethered by rich fucks as the ones in the U.S. are.

(That they too are tethered to some extent became clear to me during the recent UK elections, when they paid little attention to Corbyn and what he stood for, while also treating as credible the scurrilous charges against him of antisemitism.)

14 Likes

Those charges were as “scurrilous” as ones accusing Trump of racism or sexism. Seriously. The Jew-hatred baked into the Labour Party is absolutely real. And Corbyn has been at least complicit for a long long time.

1 Like

Funny how no other UK party has been tarred with that brush recently.

4 Likes

I guess the others never bothered to murmur an objection or two to the ongoing brutalization of Palestinians.

8 Likes

You’ve noticed that too?

8 Likes

The problem is that de Pfeffel and the Tories are worse, but that has been completely ignored by those chasing after Labour.

7 Likes

12 Likes

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” ― Vonnegut

12 Likes

IMG_2782

7 Likes

Jew-hatred is a venerable British tradition going back a thousand years and continuing through to the present day. It crosses the political spectrum and was barely interrupted by the Second World War.

1 Like