Trump tells Tucker that "sick radical people from within" are America's biggest enemy

Originally published at: Trump tells Tucker that "sick radical people from within" are America's biggest enemy | Boing Boing

8 Likes

He is absolutely not wrong. He just needs a mirror

46 Likes

… does anybody really ever call him “sir” :confused:

22 Likes

The NRA, right?

35 Likes

All the time. With tears in their eyes

/s

23 Likes

That old fascist standby to distract the rubes from the real enemy within.

29 Likes

Fortunately, the FBI is finally waking up to that reality. Only took 25 years or so…

32 Likes

“fellow journalists” :thinking: :rofl: :crazy_face:

14 Likes

I said, I said… I’d do something really nasty. Yeah, that’s it, that’s the ticket. I said that, and then he just walked away. I can’t tell you what I said, but it was really nasty.

9 Likes

Lying Jon Lovitz GIF by Leroy Patterson

15 Likes

Who, the White supremacist christofascists that are perpetually trying to chip away at the last vestiges of the façade we once called a democracy?

22 Likes

how he had handled Russia and China

How much lube did that involve? :thinking:

13 Likes

So Trump is going back on Carlson’s show even after the release of Carlson’s texts? I thought he was supposed to hold grudges over disloyalty or something.

17 Likes

It’s just straight-up Nazi rhetoric… but dumber. I always assumed that if fascism even tried to enter the US mainstream, because we’d have the historical examples to compare it to, it would force it to be far more subtle and oblique to avoid detection and gain popularity. But no, the sort of people who support Trump are ignorant of that history - and don’t care about it being overtly fascist anyways… and too many other people just ignore how blatant it is.

26 Likes

The DHS published a report with similar findings in early 2009 (just a few months into the Obama administration) but there was so much blowback from Republicans claiming that the department was exaggerating the threat of right-wing terrorists for political reasons that they basically stopped tracking those groups just to get congress off their backs. It’s all kinds of fucked up.

14 Likes

14 Likes

I imagine Trump would have two thoughts about Tucker’s texts, “fuck that guy” and “hahaha I can make that dipshit say literally anything, even if he thinks it’s crazy. I am so powerful, scary and awesome!”

9 Likes

As Sinclair Lewis did not say, when fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

13 Likes

Yep, it’s the broken clock syndrome. Sometimes correct, always useless.

7 Likes

Pack schlägt sich, Pack verträgt sich.

Besides, Tucker still is an useful idiot.

9 Likes