Former White House spokesman Anthony Scaramucci threatens to sue kid who criticized him

This is working off the assumption that he had one in the first place.

2 Likes

It’s as if the word Shyster made a wish to be a real boy.

1 Like

Locked in long-standing rivalry with Salitieri, Poore, Nash, De Brutus, and Short.

The same people who think that 10 days (if we’re being generous) in a White House position gives him some sort of insight that makes him valuable, rather than just an asshole grifter who couldn’t even manage the basic level of incompetence expected of White House staff right now.

Well, in the US, he doesn’t have a legal case, that’s for sure. Statements of opinion like this aren’t defamatory.

1 Like

Unlikely either way.
The Devil has class and style, he wouldn’t do business with something like that.

IIRC, he quit a week or two before his tenure officially started.
Which is something of an achievement in itself, I guess… plus the appraisal of “being unfit to work for the Trump administration” - double whammy!
The GOP should keep his resume on file for 2024.

1 Like

Yup. It’s almost as if they’re the party of projection. You know, they accuse everyone of being as terrible as they are. Then when we point out exactly how bad they are they think they can just tell us to shut up.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure about that. Being nice to holocaust deniers isn’t likely to do any harm to a republican’s reputation or position. It’s something many republicans seem to even be prideful of. So I don’t see how it’d necessarily be defamatory. The party is courting the nazi vote after all.

Yeah, the “ten days” was, what - the time between when they announced he was taking the position and then dumping him? It makes the whole thing extra ridiculous - that he could parlay a non-accomplishment, where he wasn’t in a position to learn anything, at the most inept, corrupt administration, into a selling point is absurd. That Spicer has managed to get university positions from what he did is grotesque enough, but this… it just boggles the mind.

1 Like

c’mon, I think you’re being a bit too harsh in your comparison.

Assholes have a purpose, and some would argue can even be quite fun. Scaradouchi on the other hand…

They will.

The Mooch did the job he was sent to do, quickly and brutally. Priebus is no more.

Back in 2016, after the Republicans announced that yes, Trump will be their candidate, I could have made so much money/drinks/favours/whatever betting all my friends and acquaintances that he would win.

Ooo! Will Scara-whats-his-name sue Ken White? Please please let him sue Ken White! That would be so very entertaining.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.