Formerly 11foot8 bridge devours RV's air conditioning units

Me too! Although instead of instant karma I see it more as an instant Rorschach test; people’s reaction to incidents at the bridge reveals their inclination to either punch up or punch down.

2 Likes

Now I have an ‘Across the Board’ earworm.

Somebody must have measured
All the way down the old bone

At this point, enough warnings have been put in place that only the cream of the idiot crop are still hitting the bridge. The city and railroad and insurance companies could arrange with Jesus himself to return expressly for the purpose of warning people and drivers like this one would still hit the bridge.

8 Likes

Yeah, sure, that’s what they ALL say…

It has adapted to focus on specific food sources. In good time we will know if this evolution was wise.

3 Likes

A truck nearly takes the bait:

7 Likes

It counts! At least the trauma was minimal.

Although I respect the driver’s caution, I love how they think they can make their vehicle shorter by sneaking up on the overpass.

6 Likes

That’s covered in the bingo under “water curtain sign”.

7 Likes

Less than one month from raising the bridge to the first scrape, and then it took less than a year for the trucks to expand enough to solidly hit the crash bar.

I love how, in the first year compilation, you can see the crash bar start out pristine and steadily acquire more battle scars.

1 Like

Yeah, I considered it but couldn’t quite convince myself. Awfully close, though…

This bridge could be a side gig for Gritty.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.