Four Seasons Total Landscaping reaches out to Boris Johnson

Originally published at: Four Seasons Total Landscaping reaches out to Boris Johnson | Boing Boing

12 Likes

laugh ron GIF

24 Likes

I never would have thought I’d come to admire any business that agreed to play any part whatsoever in Giuliani’s “election fraud” nonsense but this landscaping company has played their moment of unexpected fame brilliantly from the start.

34 Likes

Maybe instead of “falling on his sword,” he could “step on a rake.”

Comedy Fail GIF by The Weekly with Charlie Pickering

18 Likes

You missed the best reply.

22 Likes

Do you think Boris and his stooges got the joke, or are they just scratching their blonde wigs going “wtf?”

5 Likes

Boris Johnson resigns and says no new policies until next prime minister announced – live - Guardian UK

fired

tenor

Four Seasons is The Best.

14 Likes

/Sideshow Bob grumbling

11 Likes

chef kiss gif

Amazing. That landscaping company is crushing it. I’d hire them based on snark quality alone if I lived near them.

17 Likes

14 Likes

Whoever handles their social media presence deserves a bonus and/or a raise for that one.

13 Likes

I wish he’d tell us what he really thinks:

13 Likes

Absolutely fucking marvy, dawling. Couldna said it better meself.

Brilliant comment:

The blithering sack of vicious custard is finally on the way out.

8 Likes

“A Shakespearean tragedy written by monkeys on typewriters.”

I like this guy. Very Britishly understated.

6 Likes

“reshuffling cat shit on a litter tray”

Perfect.

The cat shit disliked the stench so much that half of it jumped out of the tray and another load of cat shit allowed itself to be added to the tray until a new layer of litter is delivered.

From now on I will always think of Tory Cabinet reshuffles as “reshuffling cat shit on a litter tray”

7 Likes

Even The Economist managed to get a jab in:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.