Total Landscaping: A Masque

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/08/total-landscaping-a-masque.html

4 Likes

19 Likes

Dildos are us.

Going out of business sale.

9 Likes

That should be Weed-Wacker Man.

10 Likes

At least they got the number of seasons right.

6 Likes

That was hilarious.

BTW, one of the Q conspiracies out there is that the DNC was burning ballots at the crematorium and the landscape place has them on their security footage.
I wish I was joking. The other theory is they’re a money laundering front for DNC donations.

Found in the wild today:

36 Likes

“Siri, call the four seasons!”

The rest is history.

12 Likes

It’s tempting to start a rumor that the Deep State hid a bunch of evidence in the other store but it wouldn’t be fair to do that to innocent erotica vendors.

14 Likes

Just when you’ve thought you have witnessed the depths of Human Stupidity, they bring out the shovels & start digging.

11 Likes
22 Likes

DT doesn’t pin this on the dems ? He looses his edge too…

1 Like

i had come here to put this up. you beat me fair and square by an hour.

5 Likes

We should call that “Trumping”!

2 Likes

Apparently the reality is even stupider.

Trump tweets ‘we’re having it at the four seasons’
Four seasons says, ‘we’ve not received a booking and we’re either unwilling, unable or both to host you’
Trump staffers scramble to find a solution that makes Trump’s tweet ‘correct’
Trump cabal arrives and finds no suitable room, so has to host the event in the car park

It’s not even someone else’s incompetence; it’s Trump’s. So fitting.

10 Likes

What I don’t understand is, why wasn’t this held on Trump property? Unless he doesn’t want to be associated with a loser like… um… Trump?

10 Likes

With a country so divided, I was worried that it would become more Ukraine than Belarus.
Also, to be like Belarus, US would need not only dictatorship, but also universal health care and free higher education.

14 Likes
4 Likes

If some makes a DVD with the title “Deep state: the 34DD conspiracy” and subtitle “the naked truth” they could make some business…

5 Likes

On this note, I’ve been wondering how secure the ballots are right now. Presumably there are lots of people from all sides with guns and whatnot keeping a close eye on them?

1 Like

I’m afraid that lots of people from all sides with guns are making the whole thing less secure. It’s like sitting on a barrel of gunpowder.