Sounds like we are in for a floor fight

Several sources reporting Jane Sanders picked up on a hot mic speaking to Bernie regarding the fact that he will be put forward for nomination, which would result in a floor vote.

http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-speech-hot-mic-nomination/

3 Likes

I used to be in love with Nate Silver. We would take my little Beetlebug out to the shore and laugh and boil lobster together, discussing his prowess with stats. Now, he and I have a dead shark on our hands.

7 Likes

Um…

5 Likes

Welp. Maybe we don’t need a third party for the Democrats to lose the election.

4 Likes

There’s something you don’t see every day!

1 Like

Oh they seem primed to loose it all by themselves.

Listening to NPR today, I’m shocked how lightly they are treating the revelations from this weekend. Nobody digging deep enough to report on emails that showed collusion with DNC and Campaign. Nobody criticizing the Clinton Campaign for breaking DNC Party Charter rules.

Institutionalized corruption the status quo? The press can not even make a story of this?

8 Likes

It is the DNC that broke them, not the Clinton campaign. When there is a bank error in your favor, why turn down the opportunity to collect $200?

4 Likes

On NPR not two hours ago, they spoke at length about the repercussions from the DNC emails, the fallout from it that’s showing itself at the convention, what the DNC, Bernie, and Hillary are doing to unify supporters, and the very strong evidence that the DNC emails were supplied to Wikileaks by Russian hackers working directly for Russian intelligence.

In what ways did the Clinton campaign break DNC rules?

3 Likes

Is there something new circulating, or is this the same analysis by Crowdstrike that’s been going around for a bit?

2 Likes

NPR didn’t cite a source. They declared that the emails “definitely” were sourced from Russia and that the only question was whether the hackers were working independently to impress Putin or if he directly ordered the attack. ABC News reports that Fidelis Security has stated that they were sourced from Russia and pushed to Wikileaks “beyond a reasonable doubt”.

1. As has been obvious since the beginning, and was established beyond all doubt this week, the DNC is the Clinton campaign.

2. Wasn’t there a story on Boing Boing just a few days ago about how when normal people “take advantage” of a bank error, they go to prison?

6 Likes

The assorted Clintonistas over at Slate and Salon are spinning as hard as they can. To quote from one of the Slate comment threads:

2 Likes

Sanders has already conceded the primary election, and there is no mathematical way he can be nominated. There will be no actual floor fight.

4 Likes

In which case, expect a steady stream of revelations around Clinton/DNC corruption from now until election day, and say hello to President Trump.

No, that is not obvious at all. What has been obvious (and now there is a smoking gun) is that the people running the DNC have been in the tank for HRC. Those are different things.

Yes, but that isn’t about Monopoly.

1 Like

A game that was originally created as a critique of corrupt capitalism, then transformed into a celebration of it.

The Signamancy is very appropriate for the modern Democratic party.

2 Likes

DNC officials worked closely with the Hillary Clinton campaign to respond to Sanders’ money laundering allegations

After the bombshell story of the Hillary Victory Fund broke, in which the Clinton campaign was accused of funneling 99 percent of the money meant for down-ballot Democratic candidates back to her own campaign, the DNC helped the Clinton campaign do damage control in the media.

Paustenbach forwarded an email from Politico’s Ken Vogel on April 29 to Miranda and DNC CEO Amy Dacey asking detailed questions about the Hillary Victory fund. He then wrote that he had spoken with the Clinton campaign, who suggested a series of talking points to be used.

However, the collusion went deeper, with Luis Miranda shown in various emails drafting talking points to be used by the Clinton campaign in response to the Hillary Victory Fund’s money laundering allegations. In the thread dated May 4, Clinton campaign spokesman is seen badgering Miranda asking for the draft for a Medium post defending the Clinton campaign’s questionable fundraising strategies.

http://usuncut.com/politics/dnc-leaks-9-emails/

3 Likes

So when a cashier gives you more change back than you’re due, you keep it?

That’s the basic complaint; an honest person wouldn’t do what’s wrong just to win. A power hungry dishonest person will.

Real life isn’t Monopoly.

1 Like

DNC officials worked closely with the Hillary Clinton campaign to respond to Sanders’ money laundering allegations

After the bombshell story of the Hillary Victory Fund broke, in which the Clinton campaign was accused of funneling 99 percent of the money meant for down-ballot Democratic candidates back to her own campaign, the DNC helped the Clinton campaign do damage control in the media.

Paustenbach forwarded an email from Politico’s Ken Vogel on April 29 to Miranda and DNC CEO Amy Dacey asking detailed questions about the Hillary Victory fund. He then wrote that he had spoken with the Clinton campaign, who suggested a series of talking points to be used.

However, the collusion went deeper, with Luis Miranda shown in various emails drafting talking points to be used by the Clinton campaign in response to the Hillary Victory Fund’s money laundering allegations. In the thread dated May 4, Clinton campaign spokesman is seen badgering Miranda asking for the draft for a Medium post defending the Clinton campaign’s questionable fundraising strategies.

http://usuncut.com/politics/dnc-leaks-9-emails/

This is not some kind of secret. Yet nobody seems to know that Clinton Campaign was active in this? This is why everybody is treating me like I’m nuts when I ask Why isn’t Clinton stepping down too?

1 Like

I fail to see the cause and effect that you’re implying.

Frankly, I don’t see the big issue. After all, Sanders ISN’T A DEMOCRAT, but he wants to use the DNC political machine for his own purposes. He’s like your neighbor who wants to borrow your lawnmower, and tells you that he will use your gasoline, and won’t refill the tank, and if he decided that he likes the mower, he’s going to keep it.

3 Likes