Fox Nation host Lara Logan rambles on about "Darwin" and "The Rothschilds"

I love how the InterWebs allow the deeply stupid to publicly demonstrate just how deeply stupid they are.

And then Murdoch gives them a job as a “journalist”.

1 Like

mmm… i do loves me a good matzoh

3 Likes

I always had you pegged for one of those reptilian communist coastal elites…

But yeah, marrying into a Jewish family means all the matzoh I can gobble at least yearly.

4 Likes

hmmm… busted?
while i am coastal, lefty and have befriended an iguana or two, along with hundreds of anoles and geckos in my gardens, i do question my elistist creds. maybe another yummy matzoh ball in a savory broth will bring it to mind.

5 Likes

Reminds me, now that things have calmed down Covidwise, my orthodox Jewish uncle will probably host Passover after a long hiatus. He always picks up this “authentic” matzoh from Brooklyn. The stuff tastes like hem stitched burnt cardboard. “Bread of our infliction” indeed. My aunt makes a good matzoh ball soup. (Not made with the same stuff).

3 Likes

Beat me to it.

2 Likes

Apparently, creationists in Turkey claimed that Darwin was Jewish, and not e.g. unitarian.

3 Likes

Darwin more or less bankrolled his own participation in the second voyage of the Beagle. He wanted independence over his collections, so he probably wouldn’t have taken payment even if offered. Apparently he was even worried that having his food covered would compromise his independence.

Anyway, nowhere in any of the biographies and descriptions of Darwin’s work have I heard mention of the Rothschilds. And even if they were somehow involved, they probably bankrolled all sorts of research and expeditions.

4 Likes

Perhaps these conspiracy nuts see the term “supernumerary”, and don’t bother looking it up. “Must have something to do with numerology and Kab…”

3 Likes

Yeah, the stuff we get is sold as a fundraiser from my in-laws’ temple, and they dutifully sign us up for it every year. Fortunately ours seems to be a decent commercial brand. But it’s shipped in from Jerusalem of course… (my not getting it mind thinking “but we have flour and water here! Seems a bit carbon wasteful to ship from half way around the world…”)

3 Likes

…brings back memories of Wolfie’s in Miami.

1 Like

Lara Logan on Rumble (the cesspoll she has been sequestered to):

Just a few nuggets (there were so many to choose from):

“There’s two sides to every war.”

"Putin is the only thing standing between you and a ‘new world order’ that is going to be run on a federal system, globally, that requires the decimation of US borders and sovereignty.

3 Likes

they’re threatening us with a good time again

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.