Fox News blames side door for today's school shooting, rather than guns (video)

this really is spot on. police are now saying she shot her way in through the door. :confused:

10 Likes

Does this mean that the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a side door is a good guy with a side door? How does that even work??

6 Likes

The attacker, identified as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, was a former student at The Covenant School who broke in Monday morning by shooting a door and proceeded to gun down three young students and three staff members before being confronted and killed by police, Metro Nashville Police Department Chief John Drake said.

Fuck Fox.

14 Likes

It’s only a small step from “the school was asking for it because they didn’t have bulletproof doors” to “the parents were asking for it by sending their kids to school in poly-cotton blends instead of Kevlar.”

9 Likes

compulsory combat training for ages 3 and up :confused:

4 Likes

I mean… I guess it’s slightly less offenaive than talking about the schools history of mental illness or minor criminal history.

3 Likes

It’s going to get worse

Police initially identified the shooter as a female, but later said Hale was assigned female at birth and later identified as male.

Particularly after supreme asshole Tucker’s recent rant about armed trans people attacking the nation

Oh God Panda GIF

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

7 Likes

My brain is screaming Reichstag Fire. Not so much the fire, but Hitler’s reaction to it.

Make sure that underground railroad is set up, a lot of people may be about to need it to get to safety.

12 Likes

Baron Cohen and his production team are dribbling out tantalyzing promos, the latest of which is a segment on “kinder guardians” — a program to teach 3 to 12 year olds how to use “pistols, rifles, semi-automatics, and a rudimentary knowledge of mortars” to defend themselves, with the promise that “In less than a month, a first grader can become a first grenadier” (as quoted from former GOP Congressman turned far-right radio host Joe Walsh, who loves the idea).

5 Likes

Yes :pensive: the RWNJ will seize on the preliminary reporting to further demonize all trans people. Like they did with the guy who shot up a July 4 parade. But worse, I fear, because it was a christian school. All that previous bullshit about “it’s too early to talk about gun control! Stop politicizing this tragedy” will be out the damned window. A distraction from the guns.
They will use the horrible death of these children and their caretakers to cause more death

Keep safe, my trans friends.

10 Likes

As I’ve stated before, I have a spare bedroom in Tijuana with decent folks in my circles who understand (including a local doctor) for anyone who might be fleeing a hazardous situation. Must like cats.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.