Fox News dumps Lou Dobbs in wake of huge lawsuit

Originally published at: Fox News dumps Lou Dobbs in wake of huge lawsuit | Boing Boing

19 Likes

Haw-haw, do Hannity and Carlson next!

54 Likes

49 Likes

33 Likes

tenor

41 Likes

Good. Smartmatic has an even better claim against Fox News than Dominion Voting Systems, because unlike Dominion Smartmatic played absolutely no role in any part of the 2020 Presidential Election outside of L.A. County.

52 Likes

Extra hearts for you… :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Distribute them among the proletariat so they may remember this joyous day forever!!!

32 Likes

Yes! Dump the entire staff already! Carlson and his confused irate face next!

15 Likes

21 Likes

4 Likes

I’d love to see Rupert Murdoch forced to read a statement before each of Fox News’ most popular programs, apologizing to Smartmatic and to the American people for encouraging his network’s hosts to lie their fucking heads off.

(They’ll probably get away with paying a few hundred million.)

29 Likes
20 Likes

Lou better set aside a healthy chunk of cash to pay for the legal representation he’s gonna’ need.

Thoughts & prayers…

And a coupla’ lolz.

16 Likes

43 Likes

The one consolation I have about this is that these insurrection-supporting assholes are quickly becoming nuclear-waste level toxic to even the nutty networks like OAN. There’s little risk he will just find a new career on another far-right network, and take his viewers with.

15 Likes

I hear Parler has an opening for a CEO…

18 Likes

Half-ass move by Fox to address the lawsuit. “As soon as we learned that Mr. Dobbs was saying these things about your client, we immediately pulled the show”. Any judge worth his weight will address that argument by the fact that they waited until after the lawsuit was filed to take action, when it was clear what was going on the whole time. Yet, this is just a step for Fox to whitewash their culpability while “refreshing” a brand (Lou Dobbs-style Trumpism) that is falling out of style. They’ll replace him with someone else equally reprehensible but in a slightly different way, more able to appeal to both Trump lunactics and traditional conservatives.

33 Likes

Alpha Trumpanzee Lou Dobbs is out at Fox News.

I hate all Lou Dobbs I see
from Trumpan-A to Trumpanzee

36 Likes

He can retire to the well-furnished pied-a-terre he’s been building in [expletive deleted]’s lower colon.

7 Likes

Except this good news is ruined by a moron’s ruling.

U.S. Judge Grants Accused Rioter’s Request To Vacation In Mexico U.S. Judge Grants Accused Rioter's Request To Vacation In Mexico : Capitol Insurrection Updates : NPR

That judge needs to be thrown from the bench and disbarred.

Decisions like this are precisely why I don’t trust the “law”. I see how chaos like the insurrection happened- the law enabled it, and judiciary supports it. Trump got his wish, he perverted the idea that the courts were fair.

Every day my soul dies a little more, just not as quickly. I’ll give you 2 guesses what happens to her trial, and Trump’s in the senate- nothing at all.

21 Likes