Fox News fools viewers again by showing one thing but telling them another (video)

Originally published at: Fox News fools viewers again by showing one thing but telling them another (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

who ya gonna believe? the Ministry of Truth™ or your lying eyes?

27 Likes

Doubleplusgood reporting comrade. You have mastered the art of doublethink.

16 Likes

Down is Up. Truths are Lies. Strength is Weakness.
Trump’s victimhood still infects Fox News.

13 Likes

Maybe Tucks viewer stats are wrong-side up too. We’ve always know he is.

4 Likes

Just look as those amber waves of carefully cultured rubes and morons!
Soon harvested for ratings and pillow purchases.
With new fields plowed via underfunded censored schools, home schooling, and conspiracy theories.
Ah breath that in, nepo-grifter! It’s our land and our life.

-sigh- wealth and education inequity is at the root of it all. (“Don’t forget religion!” but i’d like to)

8 Likes

Old yet still relevant:

8 Likes

Fox? Lie with or about graphs. Doesn’t happen (/s)

13 Likes

LOL. Wow.

6 Likes

Anyone who’s a regular viewer of Faux should not expect to be taken seriously by the rest of us.

4 Likes

Reckless disregard for the truth, every damn day

2 Likes

Anyone who’s a regular viewer of Fox already thinks that the rest of us are satanic paedophile hungry ghosts, and don’t care what we think.

9 Likes

I’ve recently come to the conclusion that the right wing propaganda crew are basically cultists and trollies. They say whatever comes to mind, whether true or not, mostly with the intent of indoctrinating and isolating their supporters (cult mode) or upsetting their opponents (trolley mode). The question is, how are the rest of us supposed to react in order to frustrate and stop this behaviour?

3 Likes

There’s a good scene in Dopesick, where the investigation reveals Purdue Pharma has been fucking with graphs to pretend the way oxycontin is encapsulated makes the release of the drug happen smoothly and gradually, instead of a roller coaster.

4 Likes

I’ll never forget when Fox showed us the lovely palm trees of Madison, Wisconsin in February…(skip to 1:40)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.