Fox News host brutally attacks Gen Z, calling them everything from "stupid" to "pretty evil" (video)

I’m not either. In fact, I prefer it that way.

4 Likes

It’s also important to note that they’re the ones who are going to be responsible for wiping your ass and administering medications when you’re in the nursing home.

wendell pierce watch GIF by Suits

9 Likes

Gen Xers know that one too.

10 Likes

Fundamentally, I think they’ve just been dealt a s**t hand. All of the problems that older people have been able to sweep under the rug for so long are now coming back and are impossible to hide. I don’t blame any of them for being scared, anxious, and angry. The fact that so many of them are still fighting for a better future is wonderful.

12 Likes

Republicans have already been talking about raising the voting age to 25 because young people hate them so much…

5 Likes

Now THAT’s how you build a constituency…

For just about any of your competition.

5 Likes

OMG that was already worth a fuck you (to him not you) and that just adds an extra one.

6 Likes

He’s read Starship Trooper, right? It was satire!

12 Likes

Uh… to tip the demographic imbalance they’d probably have to raise the age to 45 and up…

4 Likes

It’s amazing how they learned nothing from their Pete Wilson California prop 187 debacle. “How to lose elections going forward forever in one easy step”.

4 Likes

I think so, too.
My nephew is Z and he and his friends are all pretty savvy, well-informed, etc…
At my last job, just about everyone there was either an older Z or millennial save for management that were mostly X. Even then, I was still one of the older X’ers.
Granted, that’s a sliver and anecdotal, but they were all very smart and conscientious.
I came of voting age at the end of the first Reagan term. It seems to me via my admittedly not great memory that the republicans were not yet really in bed with wacko religious types and mostly stuck to “smaller gov”., Laffer curve/trickle down, etc, etc. Though that evil fuck Lee Atwater was in the background starting around then.

3 Likes

uhm, verhoevens film is a (great) satire; heinlein was dead serious.

13 Likes

I bet Thanksgiving with her is going to be fun for all the kids, grandkids, etc.

3 Likes

Kids Table Uprising

Duran Duran Table Flip GIF

5 Likes

Oh, the GOP were absolutely in bed with the religious nut jobs. How do you think TV televangelists got so rich so fast? The Moral Majority and the Religious Right grew up together during the Reagan years. Reagan absolutely loved those hosers. But the party didn’t yet have the craven desire to publicly crawl before them.

5 Likes

“…they’re immune to your consultations,
They’re quite aware of what they’re going through.”

7 Likes

While TikTok is not the most reliable news source, it could be worse and they were getting news from Fox.

2 Likes

"Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don’t criticize
What you can’t understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is rapidly aging…"

9 Likes

Die mad, you cantankerous dinosaurs. How do you think the Greatest Generation would feel about you welcoming back fascism with open arms and empty heads?

17 Likes

I don’t understand the parents and grandparents who hear this stuff, think about their own kids, and then think “yeah fuck those POS losers.”

8 Likes