Fox News host's insults turned into a fundraiser for the transgender community

Originally published at: Fox News host's insults turned into a fundraiser for the transgender community | Boing Boing

14 Likes

Lilly Singh Boom GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

21 Likes

Hope she sent him a shirt as a “thank you” just to rub it in.

5 Likes

I am not up on my country music drama, so I googled it. The Daily Mail actually had a decent run down of the exchange. My personal favorite retort from Morris was calling out the person making transphobic comments as “Insurrection Barbie”.

Cassadee Pope, another singer/songwriter, also was calling out this person (Brittany Aldean.)

The kids are all right.

6 Likes

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

4 Likes

I had never heard of her. I now have all of the CDs we have in our collection on hold. I may or may not end up enjoying her music, but I have at least been directed to try them thanks to the idiocy of that right wing blowhard. Awesome!

(Edit to add missing word.)

10 Likes

Love the story, but finding it hard to believe the daily heil had any sort of balanced opinion on it.

Happy to be proved wrong, BTW.
I don’t read it myself, but point me at it, I’ll keep an open mind.

2 Likes

It was the first thing that came up when I searched, and I skimmed over the parts that weren’t quotes. So it wouldn’t surprise me if the Daily Mail injected their shit opinion (and I know they generally suck, hence no direct link.) I just read it for the quotes from the tweets, which it seemed to have more of the back and forth exchange. Just google “what did Maren Morris say”.

2 Likes

I did google that. Gotcha.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.