Parking lot troll shouts at woman "Kamala Harris is a man!" and BLM "kills children" then asks to be doxxed

Originally published at: Parking lot troll shouts at woman "Kamala Harris is a man!" and BLM "kills children" then asks to be doxxed | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Well, we know she gets french tips.

2 Likes

Transphobic assholes.

33 Likes

15 Likes

Imagine buying a shirt and wearing it to rep a fucking narcissistic criminal like Stone.

31 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me to find these two end up either hurting someone or getting hurt.

They appear to be desensitizing themselves to transgressive behavior. Next would be escalation in frequency or intensity.

8 Likes

“Kamala Harris is a man.”

30 Likes

They said the same thing about Michelle Obama. It seems that accusing any accomplished woman of color of secretly being a man is an efficient way to combine racism, sexism and transphobia into a single baseless attack.

70 Likes

Nope, not going to click “Play” on the video.

34 Likes

Retargetted from garbage about Michelle Obama. I wonder what Kamala and Michelle have in common that they would do that? /s

42 Likes

I am opposed to doxxing but in this case I might make an exception

10 Likes

After all, she does request the doxxing, and the customer is always right in Karen-land.

42 Likes

You can get those in the cosmetics isles, it doesn’t necessarily help identify a person these days.

4 Likes

Anti-Nowhere League lyrics have been unsettlingly topical for 2021 so far:

God I wish that I could hide away
And find a wall to bang my brains
I’m living in a fantasy
A nightmare dream reality
People ride about all day
In metal boxes made away
Wish that they would drop the bomb
And kill the pigs that don’t belong

I hate people
I hate your stupid race
I hate people
I hate your ugly face
I hate people
I hate your fucking mess
I hate people
They hate me

2 Likes

freedom tips

10 Likes

Somebody’s going to get all upset when these two are cancelled from their jobs. They’ll say “let’s not jump to conclusions, we didn’t see what happened before the recording started.” They’ll say “yes they somehow managed to be racist/transphobic/sexist in the span of less than a minute, all while threatening someone’s safety by not wearing a mask, but does that really warrant them losing their job?”

IF that happens, don’t feel bad for them. Anyone willing to engage in this kind of behaviour in 2021 knows the risks.

24 Likes

Ooh, I know!!! They’re highly successful lawyers who came from a middle class upbringing to do righteous things in their communities?

No, not it? Whatever could it be?

Also, /s

32 Likes

I had always wondered what “Come at me, bro” was, translated into Karen. And now I know.

16 Likes

Seriously. What kind of lame-ass commitment is that?

Roger Stone’s Nixon Tattoo

Warning. The link is to Snopes.com but it has pictures.

6 Likes

For all we know she’s got a backpiece of Stone’s back with his backpiece of Nixon like some sort of meta nightmare of narcissistic asshole tattoos.

13 Likes