Parking lot troll shouts at woman "Kamala Harris is a man!" and BLM "kills children" then asks to be doxxed

this is conclusive proof that antifa-demons are possessing good moral god fearing folk! To make the right look bad.

3 Likes

Who are these people? What is their daily life like? I just don’t get it.

11 Likes

Kudos, my friend, kudos.

1 Like

I snorted seltzer water out my nose.

She wants to be doxxed. Internet, do your magic.

6 Likes

Probably a lot like Beavis and Butthead: sitting around, watching TV and going “heheheheheheheheh” while eating cheese product straight out of a can.

4 Likes

Their father has just shown America that you can be POTUS while doing exactly that.

6 Likes

My response to people like these would be, “It’s okay - I used to be ignorant like you.”

3 Likes

Why would a link to snopes require a warning?

Because of the photos of Stone’s ugly-ass tat?

1 Like

Totally! It would enrage them to be met with calm rationality (or, gasp, pity!) rather than fierce opposition because the latter is what they’re out tr0lling for.

1 Like

Duh, that flew right over my head. I thought someone had an objection to snopes.

1 Like

No objection at all to Snopes. I checked there first to make sure the tattoo was real.

But the photos (eww shiver)

1 Like

If they can prove Kamala is male then per the constitution Trump gets to be president for life and saying happy holidays instead of merry Christmas will be punishable by death.

1 Like

A face full of disinfectant spray to avoid infecting the victim would be entirely appropriate.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.