Fox News interviews with Seattle residents about "Democrat decay" and crime take a very funny turn (video)

If only there were a law prohibiting crimes… I think a law punishing criminals would be enough.

7 Likes

Small town:

“Oh, there’s no crime here.”

“What about your family? Do they feel safe?”

“Well, my mister is up at Stockton for armed robbery, so he probably doesn’t feel very safe right now, if you know what I mean. Little Johnny does alright dealing but that’s because his cousin’s on the county sheriff’s. My daughter’s doing great, though.”

“And what does she do?”

“Oh, she works for some tech company in Seattle.”

7 Likes

It was until it started raining! :rofl:

But seriously, my fishing buddy will start regurgitating the Fox News line about how Portland is a hellhole, so I show him pictures of the lovely evening I had at a classy event space smack in the middle of OldTown. I parked on the street and my car was still there when I got back. I walked five blocks from the venue to my car in the dark and you can see how many times I was mugged - zero. Luckily, he’s a pretty reasonable person and when I spend a few minutes to deprogram him, he realizes Fox is feeding him bullshit. I don’t know why he keeps listening to hacks who clearly mean him harm, but I’m always there to walk him back.

15 Likes

Fuuuck those ads were so annoying.

2 Likes

disappointed standing in the rain GIF

6 Likes

Top gear did it ten years ago… and they didn’t even needle the residents about objectively bad things, just tried to share their own opinions.

2 Likes

Force of habit.

3 Likes

That minute or so I could stand to watch was delightfully refreshing!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.