Fox News loses spelling bee

[Permalink]

1 Like

to bad.

11 Likes

I blame Obama, he took the ā€œeā€.

4 Likes

Spelling is witchcraft. Itā€™s right there in the name. Good Christians avoid it.

13 Likes

ā€œBeā€ is actually the shortest spelling ever. Iā€™ve seen ones like beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and even longer, Iā€™m not sure what the record is.

4 Likes

Funny youā€™d mention that, Fox News was just trying to bring attention to Obama accidentally omitting an ā€œeā€ in a speech earlier this week. FOR WHAT NEFARIOUS PURPOSE IS THE WHITE HOUSE CONFISCATING AMERICAN "E"S??

5 Likes

This is a grammatical error, not spelling.

It should be ā€œLongest spelling is everā€.

8 Likes

I thought you called them something silly like ā€˜molliesā€™ over there?

Itā€™s always nice to see my (lack of) expectations about Fox fulfilled.

But as far as why goes?

Weā€™ve got ā€œItā€™s Obamaā€™s faultā€, but we missed some of the other standards,

• Itā€™s a liberal war on --Fill-In-The-Blankā€“
  • Immigrants
  • Bengazi
1 Like

One of my favourite t-shirt designs from threadless:

4 Likes

OMG to the fucken tilt. I was chatting with some random old dude this weekend and he first asks me, somewhat conspiratorially, if I thought Obama was smart (ā€œI mean, I just think heā€™s not very brightā€“he doesnā€™t have a clue!ā€) and went on to tell me that the Benghazi story was just about to blow up!

Unless it was an ebonics thing to boost their street cred. In that case, it be proper.

Talk like a pirate day isnā€™t until Sep 19th.

Me, I want to know whatā€™s wrong with her face.

(Everyone knows that the longest word is ā€˜smilesā€™.)

To bee or not to beeā€¦

Beeing and Spelling Nothingness.

I know youā€™re joking, but just to break it down

• itā€™s ā€œmollyā€ or ā€œsome molly,ā€ not ā€œmolliesā€
  • itā€™s derivative of the word ā€œmoleculeā€ā€“that is to say, ā€œecstasyā€ could be some stepped-on bullshit, but ā€œmollyā€ is pure MDMA; or so your dealer would have you believe, at least.

Stifling and definition were the two words? What happened to the ridiculous words that Iā€™ve never heard of?

Theyā€™d run out of them. Seriously, these kids went through the entire book, and then some. The winner won on the 95th round.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.