Fox News tells Marjorie Taylor Greene to take a hike

These assholes are miserable crybaby losers. It’s like they have been trapped at adolescence, courtesy of their worldview and ongoing rejection of facts, truth, and reality.

6 Likes

My understanding of the term “surrogate” is that although it’s a synonym for “deputy” it also has a connotation of something that’s not quite as good as the original. This is the first time I’ve ever heard anyone describe themselves as a surrogate. I’m prepared to believe that she is definitely worse than Trump.

6 Likes

In this case, the stopped clock is right. It’s their bullshit spin room, it’s their bullshit rules, and if they don’t want EmptyG adding to their treehouse of terror, she can go pound sand.

But let’s be clear: “Urinal cake” is to “cake” as “Fox News” is to “news”. It’s going to take a lot more than kicking Marjorie Q-nut Greene out once to improve them in the slightest.

24 Likes

She’s big mad at the moderators.

5 Likes

Yes, MTG, you are sorry. And you are always literally furious.

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

5 Likes

She’s outraged that nobody answered a question that was never asked.

5 Likes

Well Done Applause GIF

14 Likes

… and that it makes her more important than being something ordinary like a “supporter” :confused:

6 Likes

Not one candidate on the stage last night said they would stop transgender surgeries on children and puberty blockers.

4 Likes

I love that gif, but your welcome???
mash-477935295

6 Likes
4 Likes

Just because MTG is really stupid, does not make your opinion of Palin naive.

5 Likes

I guess what I meant regarding my naivety was that I thought she was as base, stupid, and dangerous a person we could get in some capacity of power. I was so, so wrong.
The US has proven since then that our ability to elect loud, brash egos with no substance or leadership is top notch.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.