Marjorie Taylor Greene offers Trump high marks for his CNN lie-a-thon

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene offers Trump high marks for his CNN lie-a-thon | Boing Boing

3 Likes

And more!

Screenshot_20230511_131850_Brave

rachel bloom bang head on desk GIF by Portlandia

Holy carp, where to even start?!

Oh I know-- I won’t start!

I mean, why waste my time like that? :confused:

7 Likes

I do hope that future generations get the chance to scratch their heads over QGOP’s blatant lying and grifting.

11 Likes

ah CNN, you’ve well-pleased MTG! now you know you’ve set yourselves upon the path of glory and righteousness ([rapid ad-voice mode] “This was brought to you by the good folks of Jewish Space Lasers. When you need your Knish nuc’ed from orbit, choose JSL!”)

5 Likes

This “town hall” was a disgrace. Trump gets free airtime to repeat every lie he’s told for the last six years, completely unchecked.

6 Likes

Weird how Biden never talks to the press, but then they jump on every word he misspeaks when talking to the press/making speeches.

7 Likes

MTG regards her hero. I just can’t with this woman.
Season 6 GIF by The Roku Channel

4 Likes

i think this got cut off from the emptyg tweet: so, benevolent leader… all systems still go for the vp spot?

5 Likes

I think even Lord Dampnut realizes that his back would be wearing her knife soon after the inaguration.

7 Likes

like the repubs say about harris – “a vote for biden is a vote for a president harris.” unfortunately if the dems said “a vote for tr**p is a vote for a president empty gee” these tin foil hats would actually be OK with that.

6 Likes

Shame on CNN for airing this travesty and giving a normalizing platform to Trump. They are trying so hard to chase the right audience and Fox News. It’s just disgusting and their CEO should be fired for this.

5 Likes

She likes documented liars and known sexual abusers. Well that’s MTG for you. /s

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.