Fox plays "f*ckin" version of Ariana Grande song, Kayleigh McEneny apologizes

Originally published at: Fox plays "f*ckin" version of Ariana Grande song, Kayleigh McEneny apologizes | Boing Boing

1 Like

What’s their fucking problem? Our kids listen to that version every fucking day. If theyre into Ariana fucking Grande that is.

They need to chill the fuck out.

19 Likes

Fuck Fox News and their fucking fake effort to sound fucking proper and sincere.

Their content is 99.9% fascist mindfuckery, which is far, FAR more indecent, immoral and fucking dangerous than fucking saying “fuck” once in awhile.

i hate you wow GIF

29 Likes

Fucking A.

11 Likes

Still not the most offensive words ever to get broadcast on Fox News.

(oops, @milliefink beat me to it.)

16 Likes

So the only time lying fucking liars fucking apologize is when they accidentally fucking play a fucking song with the word fucking in it. They won’t fucking apologize for fucking lying.

Fuck them.

13 Likes

“Fox News regrets the uncensored broadcast of a highly offensive word. We should have obtained a copy of the song in which ‘gr*teful’ is bleeped. None of our viewers should ever have to hear that awful word.”

5 Likes

12 Likes

Wow. The first time I’ve seen her admit to being wrong. I though she would be like, “Why don’t you ask the main stream media about how people can listen to this song on spotify. Or how these vulgar songs are up for Grammys.”

4 Likes

McEneny: We, here at Fox News, sincerely apologize: you should not have been forced to hear that word. We will do our part to make certain that never happens again. From now on, that word is cancelled here at Fox News.

(Co-host whispers in her ear)

McEneny: Oh. We… we don’t do that here. so… from now on, that word doesn’t exist. It’s not real. In fact, it never existed. What word? You didn’t hear anything. I never apologized. For the record, Fox News never apologizes. What was it I was talking about?..

7 Likes

Fuck it, Jake. It’s fucking Kayleigh fucking McEnany on fucking FOX.

3 Likes

I hope that was intentional by a staffer who said fuck it, i’m gonna fuck these fuckers.

7 Likes

Does McEneny attract incompetence or bring it upon whichever institution she associates with?

[trick question, of course. Cue whynotboth.gif]

3 Likes
1 Like

Is it true that they put up an anonymous hotline to answer questions from viewers in the home school-to-Bob Jones pipeline who don’t know what The Word means?

Apologize? Apologize to the FCC when you pay the fine, or is FOX a protected entity now?

I listened over and over and STILL couldn’t understand a word of the song.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.