Fox pundit: large men shouldn't be described as "unarmed" even if they are unarmed

Exactly. And it all exposes the right-wing canard that the “lamestream” media are leftwing. They’re not, they’re mostly rightwing, just not AS rightwing as FOX. It’s the right that fails to provide context, and the left that does acknowledge and try to provide it.

2 Likes

Oh well, at least you admit it. :-/

He is already two steps ahead of most folks: recognize and admit.

A) I don’t think this is what most of us are saying.
B) His ALLEGED history of wrongdoing was an hour long, and I’m under the impression that the the officer who killed him was not aware of that history.

6 Likes

c) The officer is alive to tell his side of the story, and can obviously defend himself.

4 Likes

Hey, as I said, you just know the pants-on-head retarded crowd is going to run with variations of what I said.

Well, maybe. If they’re smart enough to think of it. Which I hope they’re not.

We happen to agree on this, by the way. I honestly don’t care if the guy was threatening or not, from what has been released so far it sounds like the officer was in the wrong. And as I’ve said on other threads, I live about 100 miles away. so yeah, I know racism plays a big part in all this.

I’m not sure this goes in to left v right ideology. Instead of the false narrative of left or right wing media, take a step back and see that the media is controlled by a handful of very wealthy people who have a compelling interest to maintain the status quo. These moguls spend obscene amounts of cash on both sides of the isle.

Go ahead and rail against FOX or some other media outlet, that’s really not what I’m driving at. My point is that the media, as a whole, are concentrating on the spark while glossing over the firestorm it created. There is a reason this is happening and I wager it’s much more interesting and real than a simple ideological divide.

Yeah, I keep wondering why a Fox pundit needs to weigh in on this particular part of the story. What is their dog in this hunt?

Just to add a reference point: 6’7", broad shouldered white guy (though not in the US). I have never been stopped or questioned by the police for anything and would be surprised if I was. I’m easy going and definitely not a fighter.

The people who do try to pick a fight or consider me a threat are the kind of guys who have something to prove. Not the sort of person you want to give guns to.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.