Fox's Chris Wallace to Reince Priebus "You don't get to tell us what to do."

I figure Fox and the mainstream GOP will play ball until the first time Trump actually vetoes a bill. Granted, this may not happen.

1 Like

I retract my pedantry.

4 Likes

They are the propaganda arm of the GOP, so they have forewarning on the kind of crazy that puts them out of work.

1 Like

Did you know that the primitive ancestors of man routinely retracted their pedantry? Some say it was done to ward off demons, others, that it was done as part of a complex fertility ritual…

8 Likes

the US clearly needs a nice war to keep the shit together and the people united behind the president

2 Likes

Which is terrifying. Their “pure” ideology will end up destroying the US and putting a “Christian” theocracy in it’s place.

1 Like

I don’t know… Maybe. That’s the only history we know, so we assume it’s correct. But maybe China was just ready to cross that bridge and anyone could have taken advantage of it. Remember, that although Nixon opened the door, the Carter Administration did a lot of heavy lifting on normalizing relations with China has well.

7 Likes

Most organs can’t give birth to babies, though. Which was what she meant about survival of most mammalian species.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.