Fox's Jesse Watters hides guest's violent past: the grilled cheese incident exposed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/01/foxs-jesse-watters-hides-guests-violent-past-the-grilled-cheese-incident-exposed.html

8 Likes

And of course over 90% of women who are killed know their murders. It’s often intimate partners. And why this random dude was considered a “good” guest to discuss a brutal murder, IDK…

20 Likes

You’re not supposed to give a dog cheese.

17 Likes

I’m shocked, after hearing the way he yelled at the mayor of Athens, to hear that this gentleman has issues with controlling his temper.

9 Likes

So a piece of shit host invites a piece of shit guest onto his piece of shit show on a piece of shit network…news at 11!

14 Likes

There is nothing more UnAmerican than saying there’s too much cheese in your food.

8 Likes

The right showcase so many white people with violent criminal records decrying “criminal immigrants” that I have to conclude that their message is nothing more complicated than: “Brown people shouldn’t be allowed to come into the country to commit crimes, especially against women - that’s the job of the white men here.” (I mean, they’ve been pretty consistent about that message for centuries, they’re just getting more subtle about it, in some contexts.)

4 Likes

Weird flex to wear a beat up straw county fair cowboy hat on national tv.

3 Likes

He got off easy, had he not been able to handle a 3rd slice of cheese in Wisconsin, he’d be looking at 20 to life.

5 Likes

Maybe it was the wrong kind of cheese, Gromit, and it had gone wrong?

That said, fuck this bullying asshole (James DePaola).

3 Likes

Johncrist No GIF

5 Likes

Well, yes, three times too much cheese in the post:

She used three slices of cheese instead of two.

using an extra slice of cheese in a grilled cheese sandwich

because she used three slices of cheese to make the sandwich instead of two.

But it seems it may not have been too much, just that some of the cheese was

an unexpected slice of cheese.

But, as cheese lover, I’ve never found unexpected cheese to be anything other than a delight. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

My naïve hope? No one else would agree to appear on his show, or in an attempt to appeal the the show’s core audience they realized that this case study in “person your mother warned you about” is the best they could do.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.