Frankensteinian blue jeans-mesh monstrosity on sale for $236

Dammit.
I watched the whole clip.
Couldnt stop, the whole thing.

withering look Gee, tthhanks

Oooh! Hows about the bottomless pants in that fine, fine movie So Fine?

ETA: posted this before I saw the lectroid one above. Also, have not seen the movie, but just the ads for it were memorable.

Ha ha! I liked that movie. I even named my dog Mr. Eddie!

I like the one with the faux suspenders better. They add a ridiculous touch!

Would you wear them?

No, but I generally don’t wear sexy clothes.

I’m not saying I’m disappointed, but I specifically asked to be on that list years ago.

2 Likes

I saw it when it came out, in the theaters. I was 13 at the time. My younger brother was 11. My great aunt, who took us, was probably in her early 70’s.

To say that certain scenes were… awkward is rather an understatment.

2 Likes

My very straight-laced mom took me to see, on my advice, Catch-22. We never, ever went to another movie together again.

Oooo. Good one.

My grandparents took me and my brother to see the original Bad New Bears (with Matthau) in 1976. I was 8. The kids were my age and SWORE. I don’t think I ever laughed so hard in my life, partially from the movie and partially from my grandmother’s horror at both the movie and my grandfather cracking up hysterically along with us. It was so funny we demanded to stay in the theater and see it again. We did.

I think that was the last movie my grandmother was willing to watch with us.

1 Like

Um . . . no Pia Zadora in “So Fine”, matey.

In my defense, I was 13. I don’t know WHY I remembered her instead of Mariangela Melato, the actual actress.

I did, however, correctly recall it had Richard Keil (Jaws, from James Bond), who ultimately ends up singing Othello on stage in blackface…

I thought for sure that link would be to Iggy’s transparent trousers.

(NSFW)

(I warned ya)

1 Like

How to fight 70s-era Ryan O’Neal

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.