Freed sex offender hopes to blend in

But the woman was rescued by medical staff, who surely witnessed her situation enough to get the guy on kidnapping charges? It’s heartbreaking how little respect is given to women who are victims of this kind of assault.

13 Likes

Blend in where? New Zealand Maori village?

I think he did the public a great favor by making himself stand out like that. Well done, “sir.”

3 Likes

Get it down to involuntary manslaughter and one can get out in two. It’s kinda crazy.

1 Like

After the woman died, they dropped the trial? What kind of horse @#$% is that? He should be in prison for the rest of his life.

4 Likes

Well, I found this article form the Anchorage daily news on :duck: :duck: go:

It has links to previous articles, and tells a different story about the victim’s death: she died after a drug overdose.

8 Likes

That’s a much better article. Thanks for posting!

4 Likes

It’s possible the prosecutor thought the plea deal made sure this rapist spent at least some time in prison, while after a trial he might still walked away a free man.

I told him…
…don’t let the president near your face.

I’d respect him a bit more if the tats said “NOMAD” across his forehead.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around it.

“You got any leads on that murder case?”

“Yeah, we have a prime suspect, chief. But the victim is dead, so we’ll just have to drop the whole case.”

3 Likes

Investigators say the victim said the two stayed in a hotel and later flew by private charter on Oct. 1 to Pirate’s cabin, located about 16 miles south of Manley Hot Springs in Alaska.

And the pilot wasn’t even suspicious? WTF?!

He fears for his safety? This cowardly piece of shit belongs in prison for a hell of a lot longer than 4 years. He’s a serial rapist who preyed on the most vulnerable women he could target, the very definition of a danger to society. But of course he’s white so he got a light sentence.

1 Like

Chaise him? If they mean “beat him with a piece of furniture…”

4 Likes

Reminds me of Epstein the pedo pimp. He dies and suddenly his clients are of the hook.

Yeah, I raised an eyebrow when I saw that. Hmmm.

2 Likes

Chaise lounge suddenly sounds less relaxing.

1 Like

Chief O’Brian’s let himself go.

ds9-obrein-you-smiling-at

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.