Freedom Fighter Liberates Police Horse

AGAIN:

20 Likes

It’s literally a video of someone yelling “I stole a police horse”

3 Likes

He was joking??? Dammit. I only assumed he took the horse cuz that’s what he said in the video…

1 Like

Two separate riders. This is the equestrian referenced in the tweet posted by @MalevolentPixy.

Still I wouldn’t be surprised if the rider in the video you posted has at least some previous riding experience.

[Edited to correct misconception. Thanks, @chgoliz. :slightly_smiling_face:]

14 Likes

Yeah he’s clearly ridden horses before. No one ever hopped on a horse for the first time in their life and took a casual trot down a city street in the midst of a riot.

8 Likes

I for one welcome our new equine transportation system. :cowboy_hat_face: :racehorse:

13 Likes

Team dromedary. I prefer a camel for the smoother ride.

4 Likes

Not to mention, police horses are HUGE. If you’ve ever been near one in a protest, they are very intimidating.

5 Likes

Okay, I’m impressed.

But if you really want to impress me, steal a police helicopter.

3 Likes

12 Likes

OK guys, here’s the full story (this is my neck of the woods, and my kids have enjoyed rides on other South Side Cowboys’ horses during events like Independence Day parades, etc.):

Someone edited a video he made, only capturing this one moment where someone shouted out “did you steal that horse?” and he laughed and joked that he had.

So, it is the same guy, but it’s his horse, not a police horse.

People even edited a video Hollingsworth recorded to spread the fake news. He was recording a lengthy Facebook Live of his ride during one protest when other people at the event joked he stole the horse. He joked back, “I stole it from the police,” and he laughed.

But someone edited the more than 29-minute live video into a 32-second snippet, proclaiming again Hollingsworth stole the police horse, and shared the truncated video on a different social networking site.

9 Likes

Thanks for the gumshoeing. I updated my comment to reflect the correction.

6 Likes

I didn’t even have to gumshoe; it was all over the neighborhood email list. I’m like: hey, why does that sound familiar? Oh yeah, I saw something about it on the BBS thread list. Hadn’t occurred to me to look at this particular thread until I realized it was a local story.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.