Friday Night Kraken Massacre: Trump campaign loses a bunch of election cases all at once, womp womp

IMHO, I don’t think Ghoul-iani is even qualified to judge People’s Court.

140207_2723124_The_People_s_Court_anvver_2

5 Likes

The fine print on these donations specified most of the money was headed to paying off the campaign’s debts and to the GOP general fund. With leftovers going to court cases. So they’re apparently legally clear on sending it everywhere the fuck else, because they technically never promised to spend any of it on court cases.

One of the major places Trump’s campaign owes money is to Trump. Who makes a lot of noise about not needing donors because something something self funded. But whatever self funding he’s done is to loan his campaign money (at interest).

7 Likes

11 Likes

good good

4 Likes

This made me wonder if anyone has compared him to the Emperor. I’m guessing no, because the Emperor is not obviously powerful enough, too much a skulker behind the scenes, not macho enough.

2 Likes

With Giuliani in particular, I’ve been seeing people suggest he’s basically drunk himself stupid.

1 Like

OMG I have never seen this spelled out so plainly before. Kudos.

6 Likes

A PA case where a state representative was arguing against the laws he was elected under, went to Justice Alito. Alito gave the guy a chance to write up a brief and explain his position, due one day after all states have officially certified their vote. Essentially Justice Alito gave him the brush-off but went through the appearance of providing due process.

4 Likes

I think it was actually the state that had until Wednesday to respond to the Trump team’s request, which meant that they could “run out the clock” by waiting until after the so-called safe harbor deadline.

In any case Alito just changed his mind because he’s human garbage.

7 Likes

I actually was able to find video of the legal pronouncements:

1 Like

Octopi are pretty intelligent and reclusive because they’re quite vulnerable to predators. Doesn’t apply to Trompsters.

2 Likes

To be fair, tRumpters are pretty vulnerable to predators as well. The difference is that their predators use social engineering to get them to shell out $ to line their own nests.

4 Likes

Trump cut Powell loose weeks ago. I don’t know what her motivations are in continuing, but if she’s looking for money, I don’t think it’s from him.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.