Frustrated MAGA man tries — but fails — to explain how Trump election was stolen (video)

Originally published at: Frustrated MAGA man tries — but fails — to explain how Trump election was stolen (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

it’s the same as asking any tRump supporter to name 5 of his policies that changed their life for the better.

9 Likes

14 Likes

That’s some weapons grade stupid right there.

8 Likes

Dude seems impaired.
I got nothing more.

I don’t think that it’s properly fair to criticize the seemingly impaired.

8 Likes

Ah, so he doesn’t know the difference between a microphone and a flashlight either. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

The weather was nice, a lot of other people were there wearing similar things and shouting similar stuff. We were part of a thing and it was nice. Then some smartass with a microphone tried to ruin it with thinking words but we are not about that shit. We know what we know, we are happy and angry and excited and we know who to hate and that’s all that matters.

Is that what is going on under MAGA hats? I don’t know.

4 Likes

I don’t think they use the word nice as much. They find a way to be angry about everything.

9 Likes

It’s just a vibe. You hear day in, day out people performatively acting outraged at “lies”, “so much evidence”. Repeated falsehoods just off-handedly referenced like it’s fact (Biden has dementia for example). Rapidly fired “just asking questions” which then get repeated as “people are questioning”, then segments on “X number of people believe that…”

It’s just a vibe. I’m not surprised it’s easy for someone who wants to believe, to not realise that they actually were never given a single convincing fact despite years of repetition.

11 Likes

That’s some serious low-hanging fruit right there.

2 Likes

Well, there you have it, the complete and total summary of Trump’s legal defense. Well, that and “I have done NOTHING WRONG!”. I’m not exaggerating in the least.

1 Like

“I love the poorly educated.”
~ Donald Trump

How about the willfully impaired?
Seems like they would be fair game.

1 Like

The “Idiocracy” was a documentary.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.