Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

4 Likes

Here’s another story about a Tesla owner who got sliced up by his new truck, this time before he even had a chance to drive the thing.

The fanboys are probably going to start spinning these injuries as a point of pride and hypermasculinity, like the “draw sword, draw blood” trope.

3 Likes

or like guns. the cybercar can’t hurt anyone if you use it right. it’s only a tool. :confused:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a lot of crossover with these gentlemen and EMs cult.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Minecraft!

2 Likes

Have you ever played minecraft? The Volvo 200 series looks like it is from minecraft. The Cybertruck looks like it is from some shitty early 3D cyberpunk video game from the mid 1990s.

3 Likes

Admittedly no. I assumed blocky equaled cybertruck.
Minecraft has better style.

1 Like

YouTube knows me well enough that it knows I’m always happy to watch a cyber truck looking like an idiot.

Edit: I’ve now found my favorite schadenfreude subreddit, r/cyberstuck. Enjoy such gems as “A shallow puddle shorts cyber truck’s electronics” and “Battery fluid leak after 35 miles not covered by warranty.”

4 Likes

Underrated flick. :smiley:

1 Like
4 Likes

Battlezone had better style. :rofl:

battlezone-arcade-game

8 Likes

tumblr_63b8f5ef0750d57288b3ff9a4a18c1b1_2de14b2d_640

11 Likes

Apple and Starlink share this one.

As an example of how Apple’s WPS storing practices can be used for nefarious purposes, the researchers geofenced conflict zones and mapped devices there, including Starlink dishes in Ukraine.

6 Likes

11 Likes
7 Likes

That kind of experience and treatment and he still wants one?

Gimme my money back!

11 Likes
2 Likes
13 Likes