"Go f*ck yourself" — Elon Musk melts down on stage

Originally published at: "Go F*ck Yourself": Musk loses temper on stage

7 Likes

31 Likes

Can’t wait to see how Yaccarino spins this.

24 Likes

“Blackmail” is when someone forces you to pay them money, genius.

This is just the world telling you they don’t want to be around you anymore.

57 Likes

Free speech absolutist, my ass.

36 Likes

From WaPo coverage of the interview:

In the interview, Musk said the comment was one of the most foolish he had ever made, and said he was not an antisemite.

Fear not! I have no doubt he’ll say something even more foolish and antisemetic by this time next week…

39 Likes

Keep digging, asshole. The faster you hasten Xitter’s demise, the better.

31 Likes

I just hope I live long enough to see his end. I hope it’s incredibly, agonizingly painful and funny as hell.

23 Likes

he already postet five times about pizzagate…Im sure he finds the antisemite angle by friday /s

27 Likes

He’s going to explode like a Starship soon.

Calm down, child.

13 Likes

I’d rather watch this than a single second of Musk talking

12 Likes

Looks like the 2023 Damage Control Tour is going great! I’m curious: Is there video of him discussing contentious issues like this with Israeli President Isaac Herzog from a couple days ago?

10 Likes

Yeah, what a f***ing moron. By his meaning, I’m currently “blackmailing” a zillion brands because I’m not giving them money for things I don’t want. :roll_eyes:

33 Likes

hadn’t you heard? boycotts are fascism

18 Likes

Then counters by telling everyone of the lovely visit he had with Netanyahu… as if schmoozing with an anti-democracy leader can absolve an anti-democracy Musk.

17 Likes

That’s my only requirement to find it as funny as hell.

(excerpt) …the proposed new law does not extend to individuals after several states were forced to amend legislation when courts ruled that requiring individuals to sign pledges not to boycott Israel intruded on free speech rights.

I thought corporations were people too… at least that’s what the right-wing says.

17 Likes

He went to pieces faster than two Starships.

18 Likes

He found the angle the first time he endorsed it.

To be more specific, PizzaGate is another story about a secret cabal of wealthy and influential puppetmasters (from the worlds of finance, entertainment, and liberal politics) kidnapping children to drain them of a coveted bodily fluid.

His maternal grandfather also was a Jew-hating right-wing populist.

As to this meltdown, this Galt-like titan of business apparently doesn’t understand that his turning Xitter into a Nazi bar will not only destroy his current revenue model but also preclude his fantasy “everything app” one. I don’t blame the host for being confused.

ETA:

They’re less investors than they are creditors. But they’re happy they’ll soon own a large chunk of Tesla. The Bonesaw clan is also happy that the platform promotes anti-Semitism and won’t be a significant source of criticism for their regime.

20 Likes

You know, this could also be related to family turmoil…

8 Likes

He did expose what it must be like to work for Elno tho…
… or with him.

12 Likes