Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

And I love this:

Reminiscent of the “can’t drive it any more, but still love the car!” posts on the Cybertruck forum.

4 Likes

“SpaceX’s plans to launch more rockets from the California coast were rejected by a state commission this week, with some officials citing Elon Musk’s political posts on X and raising concerns about the billionaire’s labor record at his companies.”

Unfortunately, he’ll file a first amendment lawsuit & win. They should have left his opinions out of the decision.

8 Likes

This and the land barge are better… they have windows!

Also, I know is only probably funny for spanish speakers but robovan sounds like somebody is ready to steal it (robo = “I steal”, from “robar”). I feel is a very appropiate name given is a grift :laughing:

6 Likes

Dyslexia is fun I read that as robur.

4 Likes

9782382747650_0_536_0_75

6 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

I would prefer an updated roburbus than the robocrap that space karen was peddling

7 Likes

20 Likes
6 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t sign up as a Trump canvasser and get paid to pretend that you did door-knocking at homes you never visited! That would be mean!

9 Likes

Musk gave $75 million to pro-Trump group, becoming a Republican mega donor

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/musk-gave-75-million-pro-trump-group-becoming-republican-mega-donor-2024-10-16/

6 Likes

“The Cybertruck’s non-existent or inadequate crash absorption brings unacceptably high risks to all other road users,” the letter states. “Due to the self-certification system which operates in the US, the Cybertruck has never been crash-tested by any public authority. Already, there are real doubts if the Cybertruck meets the lower pedestrian safety requirements that apply in the US.”

6 Likes

Normally I’d expect the companies to work out some kind of settlement, but no way is Musk going to pay a dime for his brilliant names.

4 Likes

Donnie will try to sell Truth Social to Leon next.
And there’s a good chance he’ll succeed.

5 Likes

That’s one of those starships.

3 Likes

He’s tried that previously, and was declined. (No doubt Donnie was asking far too much for it.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/03/12/trump-musk-truth-social-sale/

3 Likes

To boldly go where ducks have gone before!

2 Likes

That was then. Six months is a long time for the 14th dimensional thinkers those two are.

3 Likes
5 Likes