Fucking NY Times

Well destroying people’s homes is long standing Israeli military policy. Often they do it without people in them and that is how it is portrayed as humanitarian rather than ethnic cleansing and stealing land as part of an imperialist, white supremacist project.

3 Likes

Abbott’s insane secession letter though

3 Likes

since when did “we” ever care about setting fire to jungles? and also, what a dehumanizing @#$! he is.

if only those places had mcdonald’s, i’m sure it’d all be fine.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/16/politics/russia-mcdonalds-nato-what-matters/index.html

5 Likes

Totally ignoring that Bashar al-Assad of Syria is Putin’s murder puppet.

Friedman has been criticised for both weaknesses in his writing style and a tendency for producing highly voguish opinion pieces that poorly stand the test of time.

I guess it pays well.

3 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes

etc. etc.

Maybe “standalone” is doing the heavy lifting here

3 Likes

4 Likes

“…and have never knowingly talked to a trans person…”

5 Likes
5 Likes

1 Like

Ah, the useful intellectuals who aren’t saying they support the Nazis, they’re just saying that Herr Hitler makes some good points.

5 Likes

But surely a serious paper like the NYT would never… oh, wait

8 Likes

i’m certain that tomorrow’s columns will be:

• the challenges of an aging candidate
  • mr ■■■■■, never stealth about his decline
  • the question is not if ■■■■■ should stop campaigning, it’s when.
  • why do republicans continue to fall in line behind ■■■■■?

100% certain. :sob:

1 Like

yikes. if that’s the measure of a presidency, why have we ever bothered with debates, facts, or … well… journalism. guess instead, we should have dance offs :confused:

6 Likes

Hitler’s strength is in the combination of his undeniable great gifts as an orator and organizer. He exerts an uncanny control over audiences, possessing the remarkable ability to not only rouse his hearers to a fighting pitch of fury, but at will to turn right around and reduce the same audience to docile calmness and good order.

Plus ça change.

Because, it seems, the NYT has never seen a fascist dictator it couldn’t bend over backwards to see the strengths and benefits of.

11 Likes

[Warren G Harding has entered the chat.]

4 Likes