Fugitive kangaroo punches cop in the face

Originally published at: Fugitive kangaroo punches cop in the face | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I found a photo of the scuffle though…

images

(Kidding, of course. Those animals actually like each other. Like, a lot.)

9 Likes

stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

5 Likes

That must be why the song does not request that you tug me kangaroo’s tail; sport.

5 Likes

7 Likes

No bodycam footage? I am disappoint.

1 Like

I’m calling this kangaroo Cap’n Acab!

8 Likes

This song written by a notorious child molester that contains offensive references to Indigenous Australians?

1 Like

She did it for (her) Joey?

:rofl:

8 Likes

Cop: “Turn out your pocket… ur, pouch!”
Kangaroo [threat response: engaged]

2 Likes
4 Likes

I was only familiar with the kangaroo and wallaby-related sections; and had no idea that the performer was such a…gentleman; but that is the one.

In retrospect; I’d be curious to know whether someone in the distribution chain by which it would have gotten to me was scrubbing for content; or whether I heard it after the point where he had(whether sincerely or out of a cynical assessment of what was no longer marketable) disavowed the 4th verse himself.

I’m less surprised that I have a pretty weak grasp of ‘musical pedophiles of the commonwealth’; aside from the knowledge that it’s a definite category, and not overly small.

1 Like

Note from the colonies: Oshawa is in Ontario, not Quebec as reported here - not that it mattered to the kangaroo.

3 Likes

I think it must have been going from someplace west of there, and they stopped in Oshawa while en route east to Quebec. It looks like they were going via the 401.

1 Like

ezgif.com-add-text (1)

“That’ll do, Roo. That’ll do.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.