Furloughed sports commentator starts covering scenes from everyday life

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/21/furloughed-sports-commentator.html

17 Likes

Ahhhh! We’re peeing ourselves watching this!! :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

5 minutes of good laughter in an otherwise miserable few days of news…Thanks! Now go buy that man a beer, you’ll feel better about yourself, I know I do.

12 Likes

Thank you BB, watching paint dry was getting old.

7 Likes

I saw a series yesterday from the guy who calls the UCLA games. Check out #PlayByPlayOfAnythingAtAll
if you need some more hilarious play by play of mundane activities.
My favorite if the taquito in the microwave, but hey, no spoilers!

2 Likes

That was fab! Thanks, BB!!!

1 Like
1 Like

I spent an hour yesterday watching the 2018 Winter Marblelympics. Marbles.
I’ve lost mine.

5 Likes

383E

7 Likes

Remines me of dis classic race dare boi.

2 Likes

Where I live.
I was on Tooting Common at dawn this morning, the dawn chorus was absolutely fabulous, lovely liquid warbling from every blackbird.
It was positively toxic in the delicatessen aisle last time I was in Balham Waitrose.
HINT: try Lidl for pickled herring.

Just curious: do non-Brits know what ‘dogging’ is?

Didn’t hear any blackbirds in the Lake District this morning, but buzzards and woodpeckers were some compensation. :wink:

1 Like

That was great, and a nice twist at the end boi!

1 Like

Thank you BB, watching wall-to-wall endless scrolling of one damn BBShop post after another all weekend was getting old…

…probably better sums it up. Weekends have become a BB desert filled by the execrable BBShop marketing bullshit and crapgadgetry.

Whereas THIS post was sheer genius - a truly wonderful thing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you coming on to me?

2 Likes

Immediate spot fine for misuse of prepositions there! Superfluous ‘to’.

2 Likes

You too, eh?

1 Like
3 Likes

The video thumbnails take a while to fully load and the first tweet read “Dogging” and I thought well I wasn’t expecting that.

2 Likes

I found them, do you want them back?

1 Like