"Gang stalking" victims who believe they are targets of mind control

That’s exactly what they want you to think.

5 Likes

Richmond in no stranger to gangs given its long running reputation as a murder capitol. I don’t think this is the type of gang activity most residents there are concerned about.

8 Likes

My mind controllers got me to drink way too much booze and also buy Amazon Prime.
Bastards!

4 Likes

I’ve seen some highly organized bullying, but I’m fairly sure there was no RF aspects to it.

2 Likes

As a former(*) MIB for Steve Jackson, I thank you for this picture.

(* - Well, I say former, but fearless leader assured me that we’re never actually out of the program. I just got my birthday greeting from them this past Tuesday.)

7 Likes

You only have to be 55 to join HAARP these days; I think half of Florida belongs.

6 Likes

It’s used for spraying the areals of domestics (butlers, maids, etc.). It’s so hard to find good help nowadays.

3 Likes

Can I remind folk of Wilson’s “everything is under control”? Thanks. Also there is no governor anywhere. Otherwise I can’t decide if a polity based on shared feelings of persecution is viable
Oh hang on.

We played the hell outta that game, and almost everything else SJG published!

2 Likes

pretty much the boingboing theme tune right here.

4 Likes

I still love GURPS and would love to play Car Wars, but don’t have any players conveniently located. I have a lot of games leftover from my MIB days, although I got out before Munchkin branched out into so many of the licenced properties I see it with now.

I’m more or less back to where I can play Munchkin … with friends and for a limited duration. I ran too many tournaments back then where I’d state at the start that if no one had made the level goal (usually 20 for convention tournament) then the game would be called at the four hour mark … not four hours and one second, but four hours … then I’d set a hidden timer. Everyone agreed, or they didn’t get to play. Then, of course, when the timer went off, I’d have players start to argue with me about how they were “… just about to win!”

After doing that for a while, it became really hard to enjoy a game, even just for fun.

I still have my custom Chez Geek cards with art by John Kovalic, of course!

2 Likes

Precious little risk of that!

2 Likes

Hey, the rest of the country has to pick up at least a little of the crazy slack! :confused:

13 Likes

Totally going with “Air Loom” as the new term for these:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Such is the power of the monopoly on legitimate violence.

6 Likes

It sounds crazy but there are actually legitimate documents and a full debriefing from Ted Gunderson of the FBI that such programs exist as far as gangstalking and electronic weapons testing on citizens. The global mind control thing… Speculative and essentially irresponsible journalism setting these people back about ten years in there fight…these programs have existed for decades hell a half hour of history channel or five minutes in a library can confirm that. No conspiracy just historical fact. Mkultra dabbled in mind control exclusively and COINTEL PRO made gangstalking a primary tactic. Don’t blame people for being crazy blame yourselves for forming uneducated opinions. At least read the correct information especially you journalists. The original author spent about fifteen minutes watching YouTube before writing this and boing boing just copied and pasted about 15%of the original article very poor work. Read the FBI report absolutely confirming this phenomenon as fact.

They were just fucking with the Soviets.

1 Like

It is not hard to believe that the FBI, CIA, NSA and other arms of the US government (and other governments) would collaborate to harass, discredit and ruin those who were inconvenient to them. But for any given person who believes this is happening to them, there is a greater chance they have a mental health issue than that the are correct.

We have declassified documents on COINTELPRO, who were they targetting? It appears they were targetting anti-war and civil rights leaders as well as some hate groups. If a prominent BLM leader or the leader of the KKK thinks the government in surveilling them, I would say, “Well, obviously they are.” That doesn’t mean that everyone who has paranoid feelings of being watched, or who feels influenced by entities outside themselves is right.

I have personal experience with a small number of people who believed themselves to be targeted by nefarious organizations (government or otherwise) through a former job and volunteer work. They needed compassion from us and help living their lives. They did not need intervention to save them from the government.

7 Likes