"Gang stalking" victims who believe they are targets of mind control

I swear life would be so much easier if someone else could do all the decision making and thinking. Where do I sign up?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s this guy called Donald Trump you might want to look into.

1 Like

I want a better puppet master!

Well, thatā€™s the problem with obeying authority - the authorities are all so goddamned stupid.

4 Likes

Read the report I will concede to the fact that not every target is legitimate but the phenomenon is 100% legit and itā€™s torture and inhumane and a hallmark of fascism the Nazis started gangstalking in East Berlin to contain itā€™s citizens. I am very disappointed that so many could be so arrogant and cruel towards people who are just being truly raped in every possible way right now even making fun of themā€¦that is very upsetting to me

Iā€™ve looked up some information on Ted Gunderson, and all I can find is that he made some extraordinary claims. I cannot find any proof of these claims, let alone the extraordinary level of proof that I would require to take these claims seriously.

Iā€™m sure that the U.S. Government has done some dubious things, but shadow governments? Child slave auctions? Ritual human sacrifice? The OKC bombing being a false-flag operation by the U.S. Government?

I would need a lot more than one manā€™s claims to believe any of that.

Besides, Iā€™ve seen how efficient the government is at running things on a day-to-day basis. Iā€™ve seen no evidence of the scary level of competency that theyā€™d need to pull this off, silently, for decades.

Please donā€™t interpret this as being cruel or inhumane towards the people who think theyā€™re being gang stalked. Regardless of whether theyā€™re correct about their conspiracy theories, their distress is quite real, and they should not be mocked. However, without something concrete to prove their assertions, feeling sorry for them is just about as far as Iā€™m willing to go.

4 Likes

Buying into a brand, whether you love it or hate it, gives it strength.

Not so stupid. Nice houses, fancy cars, and their kids going to better schools than our kids. Ensuring top spots for generations to comeā€¦

Oh. Harvard pre-law pre-school. Impressive accomplishment!

Well Iā€™d call that awfully stupid. High inequality makes the wealthy worse off. It creates the illusion of superiority - gives you someone to compare yourself to, but thatā€™s thinking means you should be thankful for having one broken leg because some other person has two. We arenā€™t living in the middle ages, this isnā€™t fanciful speculation or a difference in philosophy, we could be doing things that work instead of things that donā€™t work and everyone - including the people who currently think they are on top of the world - would benefit.

I want my kids to be super wealthy so they can be killed in the next revolution! Woohoo!

4 Likes

Besides, Iā€™ve seen how efficient the government is at running things on a day-to-day basis. Iā€™ve seen no evidence of the scary level of competency that theyā€™d need to pull this off, silently, for decades.

Exactly. I try to use Hanlonā€™s razor when confronted by conspiracy theories = Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Though in this case I donā€™t know where there is more stupid - with the paranoids or the government. I think people forget that the Government is made of people, and people are inherently stupid.

1 Like

Someone harassed me in the street within the last year bitching about this, my guess is that they wouldnā€™t have without this unhealthy ā€œsupport groupā€ online, akin to the Pro-Anas of the schizophrenic realm.

I just wonder why they donā€™t all think the rest are ā€œin on itā€. If everyoneā€™s out to get you, why would you feel comfortable around a bunch of Internet strangers?

Or do the ā€œstalkersā€ only occur IRL?

Generally speaking, I prefer Evil to Stupid. You can reason with Evil. Evil wonā€™t continue on a course of action if you can offer it sufficient incentive (e.g., profit, adulation, etc.) to do something else. Stupid is absolutely convinced that it is doing the Right Thing to Do and thereā€™s just no way to convince it of anything else. Stupid never sleeps, Evil takes a break once in a while.

Of course the worst case, as much recent history and current candidates show, is when Evil is combined with Stupid.

3 Likes

I was wondering what the hell that wasā€¦ (EDIT: Now I know) I guess Iā€™ve led a sheltered life, but I donā€™t remember seeing it until the past week or so, on a car at work.

Thatā€™s a good analogy. Iā€™ve had lots of mental health problems, and being supportive of people with mental health issues is great, but making their lives harder through that ā€œsupportā€ isnā€™t. I understand that this kind of ā€œsupportā€ exists for a reason - I suspect it arises out of a vacuum of actual support - but the behaviour it promotes is maladaptive to dangerous.

3 Likes

The Nazis werenā€™t doing much of anything in East Berlin except trying to get the fuck out or being put into Soviet prison camps.

2 Likes

Dude Ted Gunderson was the FBI directorā€¦

And? He is still making wild claims that require more than one manā€™s word to convince me.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.