GCHQ spied on Amnesty International, Investigatory Powers Tribunal lied about it

[Read the post]

When you understand that everybody is considered a potential terrorist, suddenly you understand why they spy on everybody.

1 Like

Well how do I know if you’re innocent? Only one way to know for sure.

5 Likes

To say that they deliberately lied about GCHQ’s spying on Amnesty is to ignore the equally probably explanation that they’re just plain incompetent.

3 Likes

FBI’s <a href=http://www.lawfareblog.com/jim-comey-isis-and-going-dark?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter>Comey said much the same thing recently, and it sounded a lot like the standard ticking timebomb scenario except he was essentially chanting “ISIS loves end-to-end encryption!” over and over again.

2 Likes

Moreover, how do I know I am innocent? Thankfully, the government will watch and let me know when I become a threat.

4 Likes

Why bother with outmoded concepts like ‘threats’ and ‘guilt’ when you can just create a pervasive climate of fear and fascism by treating everyone like criminals all the time. The Sword of Damocles is blind, or something.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.